Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Feb 2011 at 6:31 AM
Default Ways to be creative with wrapping up a gift voucher for bf..please help!?
i have bought my bf his dream present...a day at a racing track so he can drive his own sports car as fast as he likes all day...thing is when i bought it all they sent was a voucher saying this...i dont want to just present it to him like that! What creative ways can i give it to him? Im stuck for ideas. I thought about puting those photo holding corners on a piece of card to hold the voucher then stick foil covered chocolate racing cars round the edge....but i cant find any chocolate foil covered racing cars! lol! please help..this is his main pressie and despite how much it cost in its paper form it doesnt look anything special and i so want it to look specia
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 5th Feb 2011 at 8:30 AM
You could buy a postcard with a racing track or car on the cover and put the photo holding corners inside, or just do those corner cuts that let you insert picture corners inside them. Or even better, you could make the postcard yourself.
Instead of chocolates, you could also add stickers or magnets.
Scholar
#3 Old 5th Feb 2011 at 9:13 AM
If you can afford to spend a bit more, get a cheap matchbox car, and put the voucher in the box. Then, wrap the box as normal

Sarcasm is a body's natural defense against stupid.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Feb 2011 at 12:16 PM
Laminate it, then put it into a plastic glove full of water. Then freeze. Hey presto, voucher in middle of an icey hand.
Theorist
#5 Old 6th Feb 2011 at 12:23 PM
@vickster That is such an awesome idea.. but not just for this! How about a Wedding Ring or Similar present that doesn't mind being wet and/or frozen?! Very unique and cool!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Feb 2011 at 1:02 PM
Thankyou! Works well with money as well. Although...American money is made out of paper right? Maybe not so much then...
Theorist
#7 Old 6th Feb 2011 at 1:03 PM
One and Two Pound Coins would work, I guess.. American money is alien to me, anyway!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Field Researcher
#8 Old 6th Feb 2011 at 1:04 PM
I'm a fan of things that make him think you don't like him. You know, to keep him on his toes.
Glue it to the underside of the toilet seat and tell him to clean the bathroom on his birthday. Put in it the bread bag and make him make you a sandwich. Put it in your sock and demand a foot rub. There are plenty of ways to show your undying disgust and reprehension.

Alternatively, you could hide it, make a treasure hunt, and put some of his favourite candy at every new clue. If you're a wuss.

One S, two As.