Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Imaginative Trait for Sims 4

by GalaxyVic Posted 20th May 2019 at 4:55 PM - Updated 18th Jul 2019 at 4:59 PM by GalaxyVic : Added italian translation and updates section

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st May 2019 at 6:20 AM
Hey, I really like this trait, but there's a glitch wherein creative skills aren't gained when the trait is used.
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st May 2019 at 4:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pixelatedstarlight
Hey, I really like this trait, but there's a glitch wherein creative skills aren't gained when the trait is used.

Thank you for saying this i almost download this trait. Now i won't.
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st May 2019 at 4:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DiamondRose1970
Thank you for saying this i almost download this trait. Now i won't.

I really hope it gets fixed, the actual trait and moodlets and stuff are well-balanced and improve gameplay- almost like an improved version of the creative trait. Definitely gonna keep an eye out for updates, you should too if you like the look of it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st May 2019 at 10:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pixelatedstarlight
I really hope it gets fixed, the actual trait and moodlets and stuff are well-balanced and improve gameplay- almost like an improved version of the creative trait. Definitely gonna keep an eye out for updates, you should too if you like the look of it.

I've fixed and tested it. I made two sims paint at the exact same time (Both level 0 in painting) and these were the results. Curiously, the imaginative sim also finished the painting earlier AND with a better value than the sim without the trait (More curiously, they both did the same painting! Lol).
So now it should be working. Thank you for pointing that out.
Screenshots
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd May 2019 at 4:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GalaxyVic
I've fixed and tested it. I made two sims paint at the exact same time (Both level 0 in painting) and these were the results. Curiously, the imaginative sim also finished the painting earlier AND with a better value than the sim without the trait (More curiously, they both did the same painting! Lol).
So now it should be working. Thank you for pointing that out.

Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th May 2019 at 2:12 AM
Hi, you can made use Supernatural Fan and Supernatural Skeptic traits please
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 25th May 2019 at 1:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JkwanP
Hi, you can made use Supernatural Fan and Supernatural Skeptic traits please

Great ideas! I'll work on them as soon as I can! :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Jun 2019 at 8:09 PM
There seems to be a either a compatibility issues with this mode or a conflict with the command center mod from deaderpool.
Please check and fix.
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Jun 2019 at 10:25 PM
when i tried to open rar file it said "structure of archive damaged"
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 26th Jun 2019 at 9:01 PM
There seems to be an issue with this trait after the new patch. I am getting an LE error pop up and it says that a buff state failed to apply

9 words......... "My Life Is Over Now Yours Can Go On"
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 18th Jul 2019 at 4:56 PM
The trait had been remade and play tested. Should be working just fine with the new patch (1.53.115.1020). Minor changes have been made, such as a couple icons from some buffs, but their functionality stays the same
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th Jul 2019 at 9:23 PM
Thanks for the fun addition. Makes plying my artists and writers more fun
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 22nd Sep 2019 at 6:13 PM
any plans for an update for the new packs and patches as of Sept 2019
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 10th Mar 2020 at 6:39 PM
Please update! I'm getting LE's.