Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 1:09 PM
Default Question about Sp + Castes... I think
Hey guys, I've got a little problem, and I hope someone can help.

I'm currently playing in a custom world that I created myself, and there are no roads, I used sidewalks as paths, though. Now, I've used SP to create castes to seperate the Sims in my world, because the main city is quite far from some of the locations in the world, and I wanted Sims in certain castes to stick to their own village or area.
So I've put the Sims in the castes I want them to be in and set the lot options on certain community lots to require certain castes and to disallow the castes I don't want visiting. However, the castes I don't want on those lots, still run all the way from the other side of the fricking mountain, to visit said lots. It is quite frustrating. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 5:05 PM
SP? ... oh you mean Storyprogression by Nraas ? Then I think you should ask there instead. Do they really use the term caste? Did they think that was a good thing?

You have to make an account and be accepted to the forum to post there.