Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Super Moderator
staff: senior moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 9:10 PM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 1st May 2009 at 12:34 AM.
Default Kids' Stuff Creator Challenge - Polls Now Open!
The "Creations For Kids" Challenge is over and it's time to vote for your favourite entries! We had a LOT of wonderful submissions this time, so there are five - count em, 5! - categories for you to vote in. We would like to thank everyone for participating and congratulate all entrants. Narrowing this selection down was difficult, as you all did excellent work. Give yourselves a great big pat on the back.

Now without further ado, here are our categories. Go vote!

Clothes & Costumes

Furniture

Lots & Decor

Modified Objects

Toys

Votes in these polls will help determine who receives a shiny Exceptional Entry Award, and all challenge entrants will receive a trophy for participating!
14 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Wiki Wizard
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 10:13 PM
Well done to all those that have managed to be put up for the polls Also an extended well done to those who participated in the competition Good luck to all the entries being voted for

DD

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 10:30 PM
I love the many categories idea - I was already worrying how I would manage to pick just one out of all the great entries, this makes it a bit easier.....but still hard to choose. Good luck to everyone who is nominated and thanks to all for the effort everyone put in.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Forum Resident
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 10:37 PM
I loved all the categories! It was very difficult to choose who to vote for, But I've done it. Good luck to everyone, And congrats to all who entered!

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 10:51 PM
Everything was so great! I didnt know what to vote for, and I probably would revote now that I think about it?! But, non-the-less I have voted...

I give my thanks to the creators who submitted!

~ ҉ SimArchitect ҉ ~
Scholar
#6 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 1:39 AM
Everything was wonderful, I voted , but it was very difficult. Congrats to everyone who entered!

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#7 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 3:12 AM
Goodness gravy voting was hard! Thanks to everyone who participated, I love it when we get tons of people fired up for the creator challenges! Hope to see you all (and more!) next time!
What just happend?
retired moderator
#8 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 3:36 AM
I have to admit, like everyone else, voting was very hard, so many things to awaken the kid in me! Well done everyone!

Life is for LIVING so, LIVE it and have Fun

Please use "spell check" when posting!!!
Prejudice is the child of ignorance.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 3:43 AM
I can't make up my mind! Everyone's creations are wonderful, and definitely make for some happy Sim kidlets. Thanks to all the creators who devoted time and energy on their projects, and good luck to everyone!! Looking forward to the next challenge.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 4:27 AM
great stuff, i already have the F-P Stove, and it is wonderful. everything is in fact.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 5:09 AM
So many wonderful items! Thank you to all who participated and gave us these things. You rock.

*Newness coming.....*
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 6:57 AM
Well done everyone! You all did great!
#13 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 1:54 PM
Great Job Everyone who put their time into their work! :D

Everything I do, All Glory will GO TO GOD! All the praises Goes to the Lord on High!
I don't want to gain the whole world and loose my Soul!
MOAVGproductions Youtube channel, subscribe to it!
MOAVGproductions blog/site
Official Facebook page, like it!
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 3:51 PM
Awesome work everyone! Good luck.

Can we please make the voting less hard next time?
Field Researcher
#15 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 7:17 PM
Great job everyone

It's alright to make mistakes you're only human. Inside everybody's hiding something. Take time to catch your breath and choose your moment. Don't slide.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 9:19 PM
I would like to say great work to everyone who submitted creations. Good luck to all of you!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 9:24 PM
I'm usually very picky about the amount of custom content I download, but looking back over these entries, I can't believe how many I actually snagged for my own little SimKids! They're all so totally awesome! High-fives to all creators, and that goes double for the organizers of this challenge. GREAT idea!

| Bookworm | Family-Oriented | Good | Hopeless Romantic | Loner |
Inventor
#18 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 3:37 PM
All the entries are great. It was hard to decide.

You never know what’s comin’ for ya.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 6:00 PM
Well, some of that was hard. I was happy to see my favorite entry in there and yet that one was hard too, because I liked the opposition, but I stuck with my favorite. One catagory was hard because I didn't download any of the items in it. None appeal enough, but I did look at one of them several times, I just doubt I'd use it, so I voted for that one.

Even the stuff I know I will never use and thus didn't download looks amazing and I am bowled over by the talent displayed here. Good luck to everyone involved.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 6:15 PM
Congratulations to all the nominees!

"Wolves are not just wild dogs. Rather, dogs are domesticated wolves."
~L. David Mech; The Way Of The Wolf~
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 3:40 AM
awesome stuff! everyone should win!

p.s. where is the baby cooker?
Instructor
#22 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 4:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by apnigpeelr
awesome stuff! everyone should win!

p.s. where is the baby cooker?

Pescado was robbed. Robbed, I tells ya! XD
Test Subject
#23 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 2:45 PM
I thought exactly the same, I guess they didn't want more controversy. Because it would have won. (Not that the other creations aren't awesome)
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#24 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 9:03 PM
We already explained why the baby bbq is not in the polls in the other threads. Suffice to say that controversy wasn't the only reason it wasn't in the poll. Votes for it will be removed and will not count.

Votes here (in this thread) do not count for beans and will be removed. Vote only for the items in the polls or don't vote. It's simple.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 26th Feb 2009 at 6:00 AM
Wildly off-topic, eh? It was on-topic, to the nth.

Check my ID, I've been here since the very first of this site. This is the first time I've spoken out. Allow me this one thing.

How is the Babby BBQ "wildly off-topic", pray tell?
Page 1 of 2