Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 11:11 AM
Default ~Suggestions~
Hey, i realise my account is only 2 days old, but i have researched the forums for my suggestion but from my knowledge i haven't found it, so please correct me if i'm wrong

I'm a student and earlier this year i did work experience at a games and QA tests company, while i was there i used a website similar to this in that i would read posts and try to solve them, i'm not sure if there already
is a section for this, but as i was scrolling through the Help~ section of posts, i found that some of the posts were already answered and complete.

I just wondered if it would be possible, or helpful to move a post once answered to a new section for complete and finished posts.
An alternative would be for a moderator just to state that the thread is complete.

(I'm really sorry if what I'm suggesting is already taking place or i am wrong in what i have said) Thanks.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 11:27 AM
Default Edit~
I was just looking through threads again and i think there is a section for solved/answered problem, (im really sorry for this)

I may be wrong, ill have to do more research?
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#3 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 12:45 PM
It's up to users to mark their threads as complete in those sections - of course, many people don't do so.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#4 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 2:38 PM
Oh? I wasn't aware there was a tagging option for that either. I need to look more carefully at these things!

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#5 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 3:04 PM
It's one of the thread categories

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.