Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 8:48 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life
Default Non-poselist compatible poses?
I don't have a tumblr so I can't ask creators but i've been having problems with pose codes. The thing is, some creators put one pose code for a whole set of three poses for example and I can't seem to figure out the exact codes. I tried to add a,b,c or 1,2,3 but it never works. Here's the example in the picture I provided (I underlined the pose code I barely found and none of if works). Did anyone figured it out?
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 9:50 AM
If you don't have it yet I would download S3PE and open the package file with it. The names that belong with the clip/pose will probably be displayed on the left side like in the picture below of some of my CC.

You will have to try around, which is which, but at least you will know the proper names to put in.

Edit: you got a link for that CC pose, so I can take a look?
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chokolady
If you don't have it yet I would download S3PE and open the package file with it. The names that belong with the clip/pose will probably be displayed on the left side like in the picture below of some of my CC.

You will have to try around, which is which, but at least you will know the proper names to put in.

Edit: you got a link for that CC pose, so I can take a look?

Thank you, I have the program and I saw the codes. I don't get why it's hard to write codes on the notepad and put in the zip folder since the blogger has very high quality shots.