Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 8:56 AM
Default Need help modifying stairs in split-level house
I recreated my childhood home quite a while ago using the boolProp constrainFloorElevation false cheat.

I have tried building this house recently, but I can't even remember how I did it originally.

The only thing that is off with my original are the stairs:

I didn't want to use the full staircases for the basement because I thought it would make it too deep.

Ideally I'd like the stairs to look like this:

But I forgot how I leveled the walls so I can properly add windows and doors.

I've never posted in this particular forum, so I was wondering is it possible to upload my packaged lot for others to have a look at? Also I guess if I could eliminate the dummy-level somehow, I'd like some pointers on that.

Thank you!
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 11:17 AM
Im a bit confused as to what you are trying to do here. Before you use CFE you need to build all the walls you want in that area or else you will have a hard time trying to add them after. Also you cant have windows in the area you will be applying CFE to as the wall will just bleed into the window.

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/