Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Sep 2018 at 12:17 PM
Default Wcif for two hairs and a flowermisty dress
Does someone recognize this hair and can tell me how its called

then I'm searching for a hair for sims2 that looks similar to this one

and than I'm searching for many month for this pink bunny dress from flowermisty, someone must have download it? Please
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 18th Sep 2018 at 3:22 PM
I can't help you with the hairs, beyond asking you: do you know about Retexture ALL THE HAIRS? Maybe you'll find what you're looking for when browsing that site.
Sims2Packrat doesn't have the dresses either, but I have and since Flowermisty hasn't said anything against sharing their files I'll upload them. (Pretty please, can someone with a tumblr notify Sims2Packrat that the file is available here so they can snatch it and upload it on their SimFileShare?)
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  GOS Feb 2013.7z (3.89 MB, 64 downloads) - View custom content
Forum Resident
#3 Old 18th Sep 2018 at 4:10 PM
I'm packrat, I've noticed you @Isa-WP Thank you so much for reuploading those files, they've been looked for so long. ♥
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Sep 2018 at 4:25 PM
:lovestruc many many maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany thanks :lovestruc i was searching sooooooooooooo.. long for that dress.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#5 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 12:53 AM
I don't particular like this dress color or style but I will download it. Just Because Lmao

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Forum Resident
#6 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 3:56 PM
I think the first hair might be this one or this pooklet colored recolor of it, the link to the mesh at SimsArtistUnion in the first post doesn't work anymore but those files have been reposted here. (and I really admire that retexture work, it's so much nicer than the original, I can hardly believe it's the same mesh at all.)
Field Researcher
#7 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 11:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
I don't particular like this dress color or style but I will download it. Just Because Lmao

They make me wish that Sims 2 had a Superstar-like career! Those are great High Fashion outfits. :P