Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 5:09 AM
Default WCIF: Heart Bed CEP?
Hello! I remember there being a CEP for the Heart Shaped bed from Apartment life, so the sheet subset can use the original sheets from other beds, but I can't seem to find it, does anyone knows where can I find it?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#3 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 3:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
It's at GoS. http://gardenofshadows.org.uk/garde...99768#msg699768

The download link doesn't seem to work. Has box closed down or is it just having problems? I've been trying to download from there all week without luck :-(
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#4 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 5:09 PM
Box has been obnoxious by not resetting download bandwidth. Links work fine if your on mobile, so try using the Box Redirector. I did fix that link to sfs, but no way can I fix ALL of my old box links.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 5:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
Box has been obnoxious by not resetting download bandwidth. Links work fine if your on mobile, so try using the Box Redirector. I did fix that link to sfs, but no way can I fix ALL of my old box links.

Aah I see. Thank you! :-)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 6:09 PM
Thank you so much HL!!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Jan 2024 at 1:42 AM
This is quite old, but ever since downloading CEP recolours, all versions of this bed appear lit up, even when nobody is vibrating it.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#8 Old 2nd Feb 2024 at 3:42 AM
@ HugeLunatic Question please I know this is an 0lder thread but do you need AL for this bed to work correctly or show up? Maybe that could be the problem in Post#7 post very recent 2024.
I also want to know if I need AL.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#9 Old 3rd Feb 2024 at 5:27 PM
I have no recolors for this bed, so cannot test. But the recolors should be made like lamps, with two textures.

And yes, the bed requires AL. It came with it and that is only a CEP extra.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#10 Old 6th Feb 2024 at 12:58 AM
@HugeLunatic Thank you much for your reply.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".