Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 1:12 PM
Default I can't paste patterns to clothes,BodyShop wont recognize them!!!
I would like to make clothes recolours with patterns of google images but i can't.I've tried to paste the textures in the cloth but bodyshop creates a new bmp file and ignores the older bmp..
Any help appreciated.
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 1:16 PM
Have you tried following Faylen's clothing tutorials? I'm pretty sure she covers using patterns on clothing - you should be working on the bmp Body Shop already created, using Photoshop or Gimp or another image editor. Body Shop's really got nothing to do with you doing the actual textures yourself...

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 1:54 PM
Yes i've seen it, i'm never posting before i look for what i want..it's a little complicated though but i'll be seeing it again.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 7:21 PM
It sounds like the problem is that you're "saving", not "saving as". If you just save, it creates a copy file that does nothing at all. When you "save as", you click on the existing texture file and overwrite it with the one you just created, and then it'll show up in Body Shop.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 10:07 PM
Hey dude that really worked!!!!Oooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!Thank you!!!!!After many times of struggling alellujiah!!!! :D