Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Mar 2019 at 11:33 AM
Default WCIF: Sea version of this boat.
This is a rideable boat that works on the Maxis lakes. I was wondering if anyone ever made a version that works on the sea. I tried it on the sea, but it wouldn't sit properly and the sim was floating.

http://affinitysims.com/index.php?/...-rideable-boat/

Also, did anyone ever make a version that two sims could sit in?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 15th Apr 2019 at 4:35 PM
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Apr 2019 at 5:35 PM
Thanks, but it doesn't look as if sims can ride in it. Although, I wonder if the animations could be transferred over ...
Meet Me In My Next Life
#4 Old 16th Apr 2019 at 12:13 AM
The link that is left in post #2 here http://modthesims.info/d/350510/quo...t-boat-set.html By Fresh Prince for the Version that is animated for the Ocean he said you need Seasons EP
But I think you need another EP for it to be placed in the water ? Because it is NOT found in the neighborhood view like where you can find rocks, tree, etc.
But instead found in buy mode under Deco/ Sculpture I don't see no way to place this boat in the water unless your build a big water pond without a specific EP that place the Sims near the water.
What is the name of that EP? Anyone can answer. Thanks

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Instructor
#5 Old 16th Apr 2019 at 2:07 AM
The ocean comes with Bon Voyage.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Apr 2019 at 5:06 AM
It said that you need moveobjects on to put it in the water. But when I watched the video, the animated version doesn't move. It just rocks.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#7 Old 17th Apr 2019 at 3:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sims2ultralover5
The ocean comes with Bon Voyage.

@sims2ultralover5 Ok thank you I do have BV I took it out of my game years ago, I have FT that out. I been thinking of placing both back in. ( But no I like the way my game is running smooth)
I never had a problem with Base through Seasons, when I added BV and FT my game always seen to have problem like crashing. Oh well

@Charity Yes you are correct even with the different version you need to use move objects.

Instructor
#8 Old 17th Apr 2019 at 12:29 PM
@Simonut
Maybe you can try this once you reinstall them. I was going to try it too, but haven't gotten around to it yet.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#9 Old 18th Apr 2019 at 2:56 AM
@sims2ultralover5 Yes thanks again, I do have the 4GB patch in my game, but not before a long time ago when I took BV and FT out. Maybe I will see what happen again with it back in my game.
At this moment I am a bit lazy because when I had both of those EPs in my game I had to change my mods and get mods and fixes that work with BV, FT.

I'm not sure if I want to go through that whole process again, I had to get rid of mods in my game that work well with Seasons mods that I have had since Seasons for years, it did not work with those two EPs.
I did save most of those new mods for those BV, FT in a folder on another extra hard drive but like our Sims I just will not let go of certain mods. Some work with BV and FT some did not.