Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Deceased
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 4:30 AM Last edited by scumbumbo : 3rd Aug 2015 at 3:14 AM.
Default (Solved) S4PE Issue
Is everyone seeing S4PE announcing an update everytime they launch the program, or is it just something I've done wrong when I updated it? I even turned off the Automatic Update Checks option and it still announces a new version everytime I launch it.

ETA - Finally figured this out - I'm sure someone else did it was such an easy fix and didn't bother to tell me.

Just edit the version.ini file in the s4pe folder to contain the proper version - apparantly the zip file distribution at least doesn't update it. Should be 0.3c
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 10:21 AM
It's doing it for me too, every time I run version 0.3.c which I downloaded a few days ago. 0.3.c has Automatic Update Checks on by default in the Settings menu, which the previous versions didn't AFAIK (the update check never happened to me with previous versions). If I go back to my previous version, 0.3.a, it doesn't do it.
Instructor
#3 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 11:36 AM
Same here.
Just downloaded latest commit and still announces update.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 2:34 PM
It must be so excited to be receiving its' first update in 6 months.