Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Mar 2012 at 4:31 AM
Eyeball in Mesh for Facial Animation Making?
I'm not sure if I'm in the right thread, but I need to get ideas. I've been making my own animations in Milkshape for a while but I'm having a hard time controlling the eye's because my mesh has blank eyeball. (I could but it's take a lot of time by testing in and out of the game, and my game doesn't load very fast ~_~) I'm not really much familiar with other 3d software's (or even Milkshape it self) for I only know how to make things move, import and export to package files.

My question is: Is there any available rig with an eye ball? (I think I saw some other pose projects with their mesh having one, I just don't remember where) Or if there's none, how do you add an eyeball to the mesh? -Just to have a guideline for facial animation.
Advertisement
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
#2 Old 6th Mar 2012 at 4:56 AM
Orangemittens posted one somewhere in the Pose tutorial. I'm not quite sure where, but its there.

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Mar 2012 at 5:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cmomoney
Orangemittens posted one somewhere in the Pose tutorial. I'm not quite sure where, but its there.

Okay thanks for this info! I go have a look for it there!

(Edit: I'll pose the link for others to see. If ever I find it in the thread! )
Alchemist
#4 Old 6th Mar 2012 at 11:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ausagi
Okay thanks for this info! I go have a look for it there!

(Edit: I'll pose the link for others to see. If ever I find it in the thread! )
I posted to you in the pose tutorial thread. The link to the eye image and instructions for its use all in one post now.

http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...6&goto=lastpost

at post 1055.