Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Grand Trianon Collection - *UPD 20 MAR 2008*

by The "Dream Team" Posted 11th Jul 2005 at 4:49 AM - Updated 7th May 2009 at 9:01 AM by Numenor

1511 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1487 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 61 of 61
Test Subject
#1501 Old 28th Aug 2014 at 8:01 PM
the frames are coming up as blue and i know i installed everything and did it correctly :/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1502 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 12:39 PM
Coming back to the game, having a hard time finding so many of the things I used to use. Thank you for all the hard work on this, my wife loves our having this!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#1503 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 6:40 PM
Thanks for this set. One of my stinking rich families, the Caseys, will thank you too!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1504 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 8:44 PM
thanks
Test Subject
#1505 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 9:11 AM Last edited by Sulphur : 19th Feb 2015 at 9:32 AM.
I have the floor mirror, but my beds are still flashing blue every time I enter the lot, and sometimes the sleep option on the lower bed disappears randomly, even though the sims are very tired. I have to rebuy the beds to fix the flashing, but that doesn't help with the sleep option. Any help? Could it be incompatible with Smart Beds by TJ? Or Inge's sleeping mods?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#1506 Old 9th May 2015 at 3:48 PM
This is just awesome! I love the whole set, it is so useful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1507 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 3:06 AM
Thank-you!
Test Subject
#1508 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 5:34 PM
To everyone having problems with the blue flashing beds: Just download the wood recolors they provided in their recolor set (cherrywood, wornwood and mahogany):

http://www.modthesims.info/showpost.php?p=632924

I hope this fixes your problem!
Mad Poster
#1509 Old 8th Sep 2015 at 7:11 PM
That doesn't fix the problem. But thanks.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Test Subject
#1510 Old 8th May 2016 at 8:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sulphur
I have the floor mirror, but my beds are still flashing blue every time I enter the lot, and sometimes the sleep option on the lower bed disappears randomly, even though the sims are very tired. I have to rebuy the beds to fix the flashing, but that doesn't help with the sleep option. Any help? Could it be incompatible with Smart Beds by TJ? Or Inge's sleeping mods?

I'm having the same problem, it seems the floor mirror isn't working anymore. I have all the expansions so that's no the problem. Maybe it isn't compatible with AL?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1511 Old 6th Aug 2016 at 7:17 PM
Hey I loved this set for two any way you could make it for 4 this is great work
Mad Poster
#1512 Old 30th Jan 2020 at 6:46 PM
I was able to use Midge the Tree's tutorial to fix the flashing-blue reset issue with the upper bunks. I also Compressorized the files while I was at it (though they might've been compressorized already, I don't remember).

Since none of the creators seem to be very active anymore, I post my fixed version here.

I tested the files myself but please let me know if there's any problems.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Grand Trianon Upper Loft Beds Fixed.zip (344.4 KB, 104 downloads)

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Page 61 of 61