Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 12:36 PM
Default Lillie Brown's Oh so tragic legacy - Discontinued - Read inside :(
This is not for any points, I'm doing this because I enjoy legacys and I enjoy posting them here. So if I cheat, Im sorry but i'm not following the rules (accept the basic ones :p)

Lillie's Introduction

Childhood. What can I say about my childhood? I guess I can't really say anything about it actually. I was Cute, adorable, innocent. I guess what you could say was that I was a blond haired, blue-eyed angel. I guess I was. Lillie Brown, the angel – the beautiful smart girl – the darling daughter. That was me..

Until my parents died. My whole life got turned around. But for the bad, instead of the good. I am an only daughter, and it was me who had to arrange the funeral. I was just 14 at the time, my gran helped me a bit, but was diagnosed with breast cancer, and couldn't do much help. She died after 3 weeks. My life just kept going down hill.

I still lived in the house that my parents had left me, a two bed roomed cottage. Everything is still in place, even my old nursery hasn't been touched, well it has, since it's Charlotte's room now.

It's nice and a great place to start a family. The thing is though, I guess fate was against me and I was just another trap. I fell pregnant, with Don Lothario‘s baby. Heard of him? Yep, I actually thought he cared about me. Turned out he was just another loser with a number of pregnant girlfriends. I was one of them. I had a baby girl. Called her Charlotte and we stayed put in the cottage. The thing is I’m a lesbian, and I live in one of the roughest parts of town. Typical aye? I know what your thinking, what the h*ll is a cottage doing in a town. Simple. It’s right on the edge of it. After I dropped school rumors spread around like butter on toast. I guess you could call me smartish, but after I was left with no one, education just didn’t seem important to me. So now I’m a 17-year-old lesbian, with a 3-year-old daughter.

Don’t get me wrong, I love Charlotte, I just wish…. Just dam wish that I was older, or had someone to take care of her while I do my work. I hate leaving her alone so much but I have to if we need food. But just when things cant get any worse, a light at the end of the tunnel appears.

Hope you stay put and read my updates, I do like comments aswell ^^
2 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 12:42 PM
Yay, a new legacy by Jasmin! I like it, sad though.
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 12:46 PM
Ohh I love the child room and Lillie is cute. Interesting story, keep it going.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 12:46 PM
Yay, new legacy! :D

Looking very promising! Beautiful pics, as usual!

-subscribes-

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
what is essential is invisible to the eye.
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 1:14 PM
Wow, 3 comments already Thanks so much guys, I wanted it to be like a funny/serious legacy, it will get funnier as you'll find out Lillie's personality
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 1:34 PM
aww that nursery is so cute love the big bunny by the wall.
really good start too, love the pics
Field Researcher
#7 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 1:38 PM
love pics amazing introduction
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 5:28 PM
great pics Jasmin:D..love your stories!...funny thing, Don made her a lesbian...LOL...he-he
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 6:35 PM
LOL, yeh she was so put off don, which completley put her off male sims, hehe ^^
#10 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 10:00 PM
ooh, nice start!
[ subscribes ]
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 10:39 PM
Really great start..I like it already!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 4:45 AM
i love it!!! Lillie is a very cool character. Nice house for being on the bad side of town ^_^

ill be waiting for updates
Instructor
#13 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 4:53 AM
PLAGARISM OH NOES!!!

Not really, I guess. I'm working on a lesbian-centric Legacy, too, in addition to my real one! Only mine's probably going to propogate by adoption instead of the normal heir system.
Original Poster
#14 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 6:56 PM
Lillie's hormones go overtime.

I keep thinking that mom is just gonna wake up, come in and flash her big cheesey smile. The one she always used to do. But the grimmy had to take her, he is a stupid... poo. Sorry Charlotte's first word was poo. How proud am I. But she is just a cutie. I love her, it's like she hasn't got any of Don in her.

I finnaly had the time and effort to go and study cooking, I guess I'm lucky to not have to furnish this home, i would be dead by now. Me and Charlotte have been living off milk, mac and cheese and take-aways. I spent all extra money I had on Charlottes dinner. Thank god microwaves where invented.

I was surprised when I got a knock at the door, I expected it to be some bill man, or social services or something, but at the door was a beautiful girl. She had blonde hair, fair skin and looked beautiful. Oh crap hormones going crazy.

"he.. he.. heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" i managed to splurt out.

Thankfully she laughed and smiled. Oh dear, heart .. melting.

"Can I borrow your phone?" she said,

I nodded and let her in, she gazed around my kitchen and blinked back tears.

"Are.. are you okay?" I asked, I look a bit over-concerned but meh.

She nodded slowly, and picked up the phone. I gave her some privacy and sat down on the sofa, i kiked off my heels and sighed heavily. Thank god Charlotte was asleep. The call ended and her head appeared round the door. Her soft cheeks where tearstained but she was smiling.

"Thanks, i .. i better be off."
"Wait don't go!!"

She blinked twice and I quickly regretted saying it. I made my way over to her and disaster. I tripped over some of Charlottes toys and hurdled into her.

We ended up on a heap on the floor, she was laughing while I was cringing my forhead off, I was embarresing myself by saying sorry about 300 times in a second. She giggled and stood up.

"My names Jane, Jane Cho"
"Cool, my names Lillie,"

We exchanged numbers and kept in touch. I went to bed that night feeling very happy.

Can you belive Jane is a townie?! She's a nightlife townie madeover if your interested ^^ Thanks for reading so far guys!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 8:10 PM
ohh yay ^_^ a potential girlfriend!!

where did you get Jane's outfit by the way, it's verry pretty.

good updates, cant wait for more
#16 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 8:22 PM
wow, nice chapter!
that townie really is pretty!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 8:27 PM
Yes I love Jane's outfit too so cute where did you get it?:D
#18 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 8:33 PM
Very nice, I love legacies. The only contructive critism I can give is that it seemed as if your spelling and grammar went down hill after a while. But I'm so keeping an eye on this! Keep updating
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 5:10 AM
oh my! I just found this! Yay!!!
I love your legacies Jasmin
This one seems very awesome so far.
Instructor
#20 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 5:26 AM
"Oh crap hormones going crazy" just about sums it up for me, too. Makeover Townies are win, and Jane is hot. (I AM a female, by the way) Where did you get her hair?! I love bangs-in-the-face hair!
#21 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 5:33 AM
woah this is great i love your stories! cant wait for an update XoXo loz
btw where did you get lillies and charlottes hair from... i bet they are peggy sims donations arnt thay... that'd be right..... damn the lack of a credit card!!!!
Original Poster
#22 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 3:36 PM
Right, thankyou everyone,

Janes outfit is free from - http://www.simparadies.de/home.htm
Jane's hair is free from - Here
Lillie's hair is www.rosesims2.net It's donation though.
Lillie's Outifit is Jeans made by simplyelau and the top is made by me.
#23 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 5:28 PM
hey jasmin i love your stories and this legacy has started off good, i just hope it doesn't get messed up, but anyways good start.
Original Poster
#24 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 12:28 PM
Mission Impossible, is actually possible!

Meet Petal. Petal Brown, isn't she just the most cutest baba ever! After months and months and months I finnaly proved everyone wrong. That you can have kids with the one you love.

Jane and I became the best of friends, and although I nearly wrecked our relationship when I leaned into kiss her, she stayed by my side until her feelings where sorted out.

Do you know Benjamin Long? I think thats his name, well turned out he had plastic surgery and was really fit, so jane made a move on him and found one of his old photos, I know what your thinking, the outside doesn't matter, but trust me....... no one wants to be with Ben. I still waited for Jane, I was a women on a mission, a mission of love, (okay.. chee--esey) Jane moved in. Turned out she had quite a bit of bob, and she gave me 14 thousand simoleans, we didn't need it though, so we are investing it when our children (hopefully) go to private school, or when they become teenagers. Of course at that time Jane had mixed feelings, so i kept my distance and we remained best friends. I was reasonably content with that, even though I just wanted to kiss her face off. After two happy years together, I announced my feelings to Jane. I expected her to do a runner, but she said she had them aswell. I could of danced until I couldn't no more. We celebrated with a kiss.

Charlotte grew up into a b-e-autiful child. She isn't all that smart, I feel bad because I was so determined to make Jane mine that I didn't pay all that attention to Charlotte. But now that me and Jane are an item, I will repay all lost time. Thats a promise.

I was feeling a little low, so i treated myself to a haircut, cool aye?

Charlotte adores Petal. Jane and I where both shocked at my pregnancy, and she didn't beleive that I could be pregnant. Our relationship was on the brink, but when she was born, Jane knew she was ours. After months of researching if there was any other way of having children without adoption, we did it ourselves. I am truely thankful. Petal is tiring, and keeps me up most nights but I feel well and truley blessed.

Lab Assistant
#25 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 12:42 PM
wow!! i love this legacy.
Page 1 of 12