Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Prop attachment hack for Movie Making or Story Telling *Update 2006-10-14*

by Jixs Posted 25th Aug 2006 at 4:39 PM - Updated 25th Nov 2010 at 9:20 PM by whiterider

146 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 132 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Test Subject
#76 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 11:02 AM
Thank you so much, I needed this very badly!

Like 3D Chat? Join me on IMVU.
Test Subject
#77 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 10:23 AM
Thanks to share~~~~

Sims contains the infinite imagination!!!
I love it so much~~~~
Test Subject
#78 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 5:25 AM Last edited by liveangel93 : 18th Sep 2007 at 5:58 AM.
RE: Paco
Quote: Originally posted by pacotacoplayer
1 question....how is this used? is it like something you get in body shop? or is it like something you click on your sim and tell it to hold a prop? im confused

In the game you click on the painting and you will be able to attach props to your sims - they can hold the props.
BTW Jixs, this is a great hack, I was wondering if you could add the maxis knife and a blood recolour? I want to make a (morbid) movie about murders but it isn't realistic for every house in strangetown to have a cleaver in their cuboard.
Test Subject
#79 Old 24th Oct 2007 at 8:02 AM
for the meat cleaver mesh which files do you download?

Fear of Blood Tends to Create a Fear for the Flesh
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 1:40 AM
Awesome!!! Any chance making a base game compatible version?????? (oh please please please....)
Test Subject
#81 Old 29th Dec 2007 at 9:22 PM
oh i'd really like to download this! when i saw that it required ofb and nightlife it broked my heart. i could really use the gun(s)! do you know where i can download a realistic gun which only requires basegame?
Scholar
#82 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 12:57 AM
ah just found this one, thanks alot ^___^

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Field Researcher
#83 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 9:00 AM
Love love Love this! Thanks especially for the meat cleaver!

One request though: The kitchen knife would be a fabulous prop as well!!!

Any chance of adding the kitchen knife???
Test Subject
#84 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 6:33 PM Last edited by EmereldSim : 9th Mar 2008 at 6:34 PM. Reason: Accidently made it a thanks (I do thank you by the way though)
Problem with Downloading
This looks so cool - but it says its a bad zip file. I really want it. Anything I can do?

I prefer to see the darker sides of things... The glass is 1/2 empty.... and cracked.... and I just cut my lip on it...
Test Subject
#85 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 5:39 PM
hey could you please make one w/o ofb since i dont have it YET
Test Subject
#86 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 4:55 PM
.zip ir damaged! please fix and re-upload
Test Subject
#87 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 12:20 AM
Default thanks you!
omg thanks for this I needed a cleaver for one of my projects thanks!!!!!!
Test Subject
#88 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 12:21 AM
thanks 4 it i needed it!
Test Subject
#89 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 1:17 AM
I put the cleaver packages in my downloads folder.. but it still doesn't work (the sim just holds up nothing). Do I have to download extra files or something? Where are they?
Test Subject
#90 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 8:20 AM
awesome!
I wish I had OFB to download this!!!!!!
Test Subject
#91 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 5:07 AM
I love this hack, but can you make more actions like phones, cell phone, balls, etc...
please make i
but i still love it so much.
bye.
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 12th Nov 2008 at 12:07 AM
This is an awesome hack. Just what I needed. Is it possible to add the guns permanently to there hands?
Test Subject
#93 Old 28th Dec 2008 at 4:17 AM
thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!! *glomps thread* I have been looking for something like this for a long time!

~*Gwenieviere*~
Test Subject
#94 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 12:27 AM
I have no no idea if this questions been asked and answered, if it has will someone tell me, because looking through 90+ comments is going to be slightly tiring.

Anyway, I so badly want this, this like an answer to an unasked prayer, but it says it requires Open for Business. I only have Double Deluxe. In some hacks they say that just the EP's that you don't have won't work, but everything else will. I was wondering if this was the same, or if nothing will work at all, or so much of it won't work at all that I'd just waste memory downloading it.

I want it so bad!!!!!
Test Subject
#95 Old 7th May 2009 at 11:21 AM
Hello. It looks awesome but...
How can my Sims wear it? Sorry if this is a n00b question, but i only got the Sims2 a week and one day ago!
Test Subject
#96 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 7:24 AM
um i want to download this but how do you make my sim hold it
??????
Test Subject
#97 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 4:00 PM
Thank you sooo much! This will help a lot with the story that I'm planning.
Test Subject
#98 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 12:24 PM
Default Question to this tool
My client accepts the packages, but how do I get this picture ingame (the woman with the gun in it), where i can click on and then the sim can use the gun/handcuffs? i mean screenshot one...
Test Subject
#99 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 3:15 PM Last edited by spiritcat2 : 13th Aug 2009 at 3:22 PM. Reason: I had to add a question. And then I had to add a result, lol.
Default Your prophack works fine, but I can't get to Vampcat's guns.
Thanks so much!

When I loaded any link to the page for Vampcat's loadable guns, I got this page instaead:

phpBB : Critical Error

Error createing new site_hitoryINSERT IGNORE INTO phpbb3_site_history (date, new_posts) VALUES (1250172000, "1")

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1044 Access denied for user: 'dbo164367267@%' to database 'db164367267'

INSERT IGNORE INTO phpbb3_site_history (date, new_posts) VALUES (1250172000, "1")

Line : 670
File : functions_post.php

What does it mean? I'm going to try the main website and then find it from there, but I'm not sure if it will work. Thanks!

Yeah, it doesn't work. Is the website down forever? If so, where else would I be able to find Vampcat's stuff? Or, is it just under maintenance? Or is my computer just not letting it load for some reason? I suppose it all depends on what that page means, lol. Well, thanks for your time, and I hope you can help!
Test Subject
#100 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 11:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pacotacoplayer
1 question....how is this used? is it like something you get in body shop? or is it like something you click on your sim and tell it to hold a prop? im confused

it comes as a box in the game then when your playing click on the box and choose which one you want to hold :D
Page 4 of 6