Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sims 4 Prison Set(Working Jail Doors + More)

by wintermuteai1 Posted 21st Mar 2017 at 6:54 PM

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 2:01 AM
I love this option for all Evil Sims... Mad scientists, vampires, aliens, serial killers... but like things before this... you have to add your prisoners to your family or when you leave the lot they disappear from their cells... Is there anyway to keep the Sims in their cells? Also with that mod... could we have the family of the inmates... wonder what happened to them... produce negative moodlets...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#27 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 9:11 PM
Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#28 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 3:21 AM
Amazing! Please let the sims supply know about this, this will be perfect for the lair of his vampire mad scientist...
Oh, and for mine too of course :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 1st Apr 2017 at 6:25 PM
How to upload files?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 4th Apr 2017 at 10:44 PM
This is exactly what I needed. I am currently playing the prison challenge. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 6th Apr 2017 at 3:13 AM
Would it be possible to enable the prison door for non-residential lots (specifically retail lots) as well?

~ formerly known as trüffelschaf ~
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#32 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 8:23 PM
Awesome work, fits well since I'm planning my current police officer sim to have an evil criminal son lol and it's exactly what I'm looking for his room
Test Subject
#33 Old 4th May 2017 at 4:36 AM
Default Please help!
Quote: Originally posted by wintermuteai1
Hello, I have tested and it all works on residential, business, as well as the special career lots such as science career building.
Can you please tell me in more detail what the issue is you are having? Thank you.

Good day sir please help me so i downloaded this mod but the mods prison door doesnt work the toilet and the signs works but the doors doesnt please help is it because i have get to work? im extremely disappointed that this mod's door doesnt work please help me
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 4:45 PM
Dude I can't wait to play this, this is gonna be hilarious
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 9:49 PM
thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#37 Old 2nd Sep 2018 at 9:16 PM
Please update this mod, is not working anymore with seasons patch!
Test Subject
#38 Old 25th Sep 2019 at 5:32 PM
I tried to download this - but it will not show in my inventory - someone tell me why please?
Test Subject
#39 Old 6th Dec 2019 at 7:43 PM
Enabling the mod
Quote: Originally posted by flexdoom
I tried to download this - but it will not show in my inventory - someone tell me why please?

Did you try to open Game Options (3 dots in the topright corner), go to "Other" section on the left pane, and check both "Enable Custom Content and Mods" & "Script Mods Allowed"?
Test Subject
#40 Old 20th Nov 2020 at 1:30 AM
Default Not showing
Quote: Originally posted by shelart
Did you try to open Game Options (3 dots in the topright corner), go to "Other" section on the left pane, and check both "Enable Custom Content and Mods" & "Script Mods Allowed"?

It shows on my CC list but not in my inventory, please help
Test Subject
#41 Old 11th Aug 2021 at 2:54 AM
I'm having an issue with this...the items are showing up in the search bar, but the items don't actually show up in the list when you navigate to them from the search. Also tried narrowing down to custom content and looking through that list. Nothing. I have other cc mods; I wonder if something is conflicting? Hope someone can help me!
Test Subject
#42 Old 6th Nov 2021 at 1:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by copi8
I'm having an issue with this...the items are showing up in the search bar, but the items don't actually show up in the list when you navigate to them from the search. Also tried narrowing down to custom content and looking through that list. Nothing. I have other cc mods; I wonder if something is conflicting? Hope someone can help me!

Does using cheat code to show hidden objects works ?
https://gamezo.co.uk/the-sims-4-how...hidden-objects/
Test Subject
#43 Old 18th Mar 2022 at 8:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mowgli00
Does using cheat code to show hidden objects works ?
https://gamezo.co.uk/the-sims-4-how...hidden-objects/

It doesnt work...
Page 2 of 2