Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#101 Old 27th Feb 2019 at 3:52 AM Last edited by Rafael! : 6th Nov 2019 at 7:32 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by so_nya
I want... No. I need Rafael!'s Ms. in my game! Please, tell me that there is a place where I can find her and beg her to come live in my humble save?

The Agnes you saw, is my very own Sims 4 creation.

You can download her HERE 18+
She has more wrinkles in my game, thanks to a face detail by missfortunesims. If you need the link, let me know.
After i was done with her face, character features etc. i was surprised. She pester anyone in my game. Only happy if anyone else is unhappy. I´m sure once she´s dead, she turns hell into hell. I got more Agnes Sims 2,3,4 material as download in "stock" lol.

Some magic for a change.

Advertisement
Theorist
#102 Old 27th Feb 2019 at 5:02 PM
Rafael!, I just registered. I haven`t even expected there are many years since you are throlling Ms. Crumplebottom! I see some good creations at your site. And see nothing at the white space.

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Mad Poster
#103 Old 27th Feb 2019 at 6:30 PM
If you stare at a blue point (the end of her nose,for example) it "tires out" those color cells in your eye. Then when you look at the white space you WILL see a flesh-colored face (details don't really show)

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Test Subject
#104 Old 27th Feb 2019 at 8:29 PM Last edited by so_nya : 28th Feb 2019 at 1:17 AM. Reason: update
Quote: Originally posted by Rafael!
The Agnes you saw, is my very own Sims 4 creation.

She. is. AWESOME! And you are awesome for creating her. And yes, definitely share where I can get those wrinkles, I'd love to have her in all her glory!

I think I'm gonna make her a grand marshal in the army and a master vampire with maxed up vamp skills for strength, occult stuff and, of course, sun immunity, because she is so badass that even the sun can't do anything to her. So she would be immortal, because my sims are all sinners and their suffering will be eternal.

UPDATE.
I did it. She is an unstoppable force of nature.
Literally the first thing she did is point her new shiny walking and beating cane at my sim and her stupid gadget and call us all garbage.

But she's very polite, she obliged to the rules of the house and took her shoes off and even agreed to pose both for a portrait and for a selfie.

I think I'm gonna stop fangirling now and go build my new favourite townie a house. Now, where were those cannons I downloaded for a fort build...
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#105 Old 28th Feb 2019 at 3:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
Rafael!, I just registered. I haven`t even expected there are many years since you are throlling Ms. Crumplebottom! I see some good creations at your site. And see nothing at the white space.

I think it started uh 2006 lol? Thank you have fun in the page. Yep grammapat is right. Just follow the instructions and you see Agnes.....everywhere lol.

She. is. AWESOME! And you are awesome for creating her. And yes, definitely share where I can get those wrinkles, I'd love to have her in all her glory! I think I'm gonna make her a grand marshal in the army and a master vampire with maxed up vamp skills for strength, occult stuff and, of course, sun immunity, because she is so badass that even the sun can't do anything to her. So she would be immortal, because my sims are all sinners and their suffering will be eternal.

UPDATE.
I did it. She is an unstoppable force of nature.
Literally the first thing she did is point her new shiny walking and beating cane at my sim and her stupid gadget and call us all garbage.
But she's very polite, she obliged to the rules of the house and took her shoes off and even agreed to pose both for a portrait and for a selfie.
I think I'm gonna stop fangirling now and go build my new favourite townie a house. Now, where were those cannons I downloaded for a fort build...

Thank you! Sims 2 Agnes was actually my model for Sims 4. Body skin HERE Good for her complexion lol. OMG i salut you, lol you take Agnes to a higher level. First a common village slayer, and now a immortal overloaded bloodthirsty vampire. You still need the extra wrinkles? Well done!! LOL that is her catch. She talks nice at first, until anyone believe her. And then she strikes hard and "BITES".

Field Researcher
#106 Old 28th Feb 2019 at 7:26 AM
Default The Southern Belle... not!
I am absolutely LOVING all of the houses in this thread! I had to do the challenge, too, as I adore Mrs. C, the crabby ol' you-know-what.

This Mrs. C, however, is Lucinda Crumplebottom. A distant relative of the other Crumplebottoms, she lives in my Twinbrook for now.

She's not been well. As you may be able to see, she has had a stroke from the stress of keeping the citizens of Twinbrook in line. She misses swingin that purse. (Sculpting her was a hoot, too!)

But she has her Mr. Tibbles, and that makes it better.

The Specs:
Lot: 25 x 25
Game: Sims 3
Price: 49,137. Woo decor is expensive!
This is a 2 bedroom-ish shotgun type lot, on a stilted foundation. No mod-cons here, but there's a wringer washer in the shed. I went with a 30s/40s original with 50s update vibe, which is pretty much what I grew up with at my great-grandparents and grandparents' homes.

Let's get to the pics!

Well, that's about it for the tour. I had fun taking part in this challenge, and Ms. C is a hoot to play with!

Dead Ringers
Discord: RedBaroness13
Theorist
#107 Old 28th Feb 2019 at 7:58 AM
So_nya, if you have the last Sims 4 game pack released some days ago, you'll probably have much fun with such general at the new town)))

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Test Subject
#108 Old 28th Feb 2019 at 6:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rafael!
Thank you! Sims 2 Agnes was actually my model for Sims 4. Body skin HERE Good for her complexion lol. OMG i salut you, lol you take Agnes to a higher level. First a common village slayer, and now a immortal overloaded bloodthirsty vampire. You still need the extra wrinkles? Well done!! LOL that is her catch. She talks nice at first, until anyone believe her. And then she strikes hard and "BITES".

I'm glad you approve of my little tweaks. She definitely spices things up in my neighbourhoods. I have the Violence mod installed and I am seriously thinking about giving her the full autonomy to participate in it... Although I fear that I might run out of sims quite fast after that XD
Thank you for the skin, it looks very nice! And yes, sure, I always welcome new facial features, they make sims unique in their own way and I like that. For now Ms. C is rocking vamp's wrinkles, but maybe her original ones would suit her better, then I'll just switch.

Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
So_nya, if you have the last Sims 4 game pack released some days ago, you'll probably have much fun with such general at the new town)))

I do, she's in the vanilla Maxis career, and she is just rocking it! She also has a full inventory of medals, which I find just marelous and very suiting. But now I am afraid to start the investigation, because is SHE would be an obstacle... well, the investigation is doomed from the start, as are we all.
Field Researcher
#109 Old 28th Feb 2019 at 7:50 PM Last edited by Craft90 : 28th Feb 2019 at 8:14 PM.
Hey look at me, I finished a challenge!

The Specs:
Lot: 30 x 20
Game: Sims 4
Price: 49,645.
It's a single bedroom, ground floor cottage (because walking up stairs is hard for the elderly). It's currently placed in the base game hood Willow Creek. So not so isolated. But she has a nice wall to keep people off her property. Also thanks to Staralien7 for making her Ms Crumplebottom available from the gallery.

Packs: Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Jungle Adventures, Laundry Day, Vintage Glamour Pack, Movie Hangout Stuff.
Optional challenges:
No CC.
Room for Mr Tiddles.

If you have any suggestions on how to improve my building let me know!
Space Pony
#110 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 6:37 AM Last edited by RicoSuavecito : 1st Mar 2019 at 6:58 AM. Reason: Added Specs
I made it on TS4 on Dusty Turf. The land was 30x20 but I used 13x10 for the house and then 2x4 for the porch. It costed 30,446 including land. 1 bedroom 1 bathroom 1 kitchen. I have vampires, gtw, and holiday, but I don't think I used it nor cc. I don't have pets so, yeah sorry about that.

Dag-Dag
Field Researcher
#111 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 7:33 AM
Ooh, I'm in! I rarely do builds, but Agnes Crumplebottom is probably one of my favorite Sim Characters ever! wish me luck <3 <3 <3 sul sul
Theorist
#112 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 8:49 AM
RicoSuavicito, many say they need a room for mr. Tibbles. I have some tips fer confused simmers! At least! This can be just a sofa in room with arch entering. Sofas and guestroom chairs cats find comfy. Rug at the room's corner is perfect daybed too. Why not? Turning on imagination you can say cats sometimes are walking around the neighboor. But if you want him show up, there's a BG cat-looking sculpture. This can be a poor man's Tibbles-replacement)

Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#113 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 12:38 PM
I decided to go all out on ALL aspects of the challenge. My version is under §30k and has no cc, and has a small garden plot on the sunny side. I don't think I even used anything that I have defaulted.

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#114 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 8:15 PM
ChickenMadam: I just LOVE your house! One of my favorites. If it would not vex you, could you point me to that stove and fridge? And the "doily" table cloth.

Field Researcher
#115 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 10:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
ChickenMadam: I just LOVE your house! One of my favorites. If it would not vex you, could you point me to that stove and fridge? And the "doily" table cloth.

Thank you! I'm always happy to help people find things, too!

The table cloth on the nightstand is attached to the end table - that's in an EP, I forget which one. Might be the one that came with all the farm stuff and Grandpa's Grove.

I think the stove is TSR (Hogsmeade stove) and the fridge is CWS. You may be able to find them in the Sims 3 WCIF section of this site! I'm not sure I can post links in this particular thread, which is why I'm suggesting the WCIF section - there's a CWS section in there.

Dead Ringers
Discord: RedBaroness13
Mad Poster
#116 Old 2nd Mar 2019 at 6:37 PM
And I was shown the way to her purse, with beating enabled!
https://simfileshare.net/folder/15690/

Theorist
#117 Old 3rd Mar 2019 at 11:05 AM
Rafael!, Sure somewhere general Ms. Crumplebottom has been stolen by U.F.O. and took there a special place))

Field Researcher
#118 Old 3rd Mar 2019 at 3:12 PM
I'm glad you approve of my little tweaks. She definitely spices things up in my neighbourhoods. I have the Violence mod installed and I am seriously thinking about giving her the full autonomy to participate in it... Although I fear that I might run out of sims quite fast after that XD
Thank you for the skin, it looks very nice! And yes, sure, I always welcome new facial features, they make sims unique in their own way and I like that. For now Ms. C is rocking vamp's wrinkles, but maybe her original ones would suit her better, then I'll just switch.

LOL sounds like you start a war, against anyone in the hood? You find some more of her "helping hands", in the same Agnes download thread. Like her niece who hates her own aunt lol, or a bored blue Succubus. Up to no good of course. Just in case you need the gals? I got Agnes tales too. Once her face looks worst as dry sandpaper, Agnes is ready to roll. You did a very good job.
Mad Poster
#119 Old 3rd Mar 2019 at 5:39 PM
I haven't forgot about this... I have until the Ides of March, right? (March 15th) ...to get my pictures in the thread?
My house is built, but I haven't moved Mrs C in (or even made her, yet) - so pictures haven't been done natch.
But, I think I'll get it done sometime this week.

Lookin' good everybody

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Lab Assistant
#120 Old 3rd Mar 2019 at 5:43 PM Last edited by CroNor : 4th Mar 2019 at 9:13 AM.
Here is our entry

Specifications:

Game: TS3
Lot size: 30x30
Furnished price: 43.629
Extra room available
No CC

Please take the tour if you dare...

Screenshots

A group account of Norn and Crowkeeper :)
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#121 Old 3rd Mar 2019 at 8:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CroNor
.......... No, no, Mr. Tibbles is someone else. The only male allowed into the bedroom *cackles*. Maybe you know who he is after this tour of the house.

So, Since the Crumpo hates people, and thinks the only good men are dead, then Mr. Tibbles must be the skeleton?

Or, did she kill off her ol' hubby dearest and render his bones for display? EeeHH! :P
Theorist
#122 Old 3rd Mar 2019 at 8:37 PM
CroNor, I thought you made her a mad steampunkish scinetist, but you made a first sailor at bathyscaphe
Quote: Originally posted by porkypine
So, Since the Crumpo hates people, and thinks the only good men are dead, then Mr. Tibbles must be the skeleton?

Or, did she kill off her ol' hubby dearest and render his bones for display? EeeHH! :P

Did u see some postapocaliptyc vibes in here. Course she ate him

Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#123 Old 4th Mar 2019 at 12:16 AM
Please tell me that he's the skeleton The dark turn that this has taken...I love it!
Test Subject
#124 Old 4th Mar 2019 at 4:28 AM
*Pulls out sims 2*

We meet again, Mrs. Crumplebottom. You have haunted my childhood sim days.

This is going to be so much fun!

!Black Rose!
Field Researcher
#125 Old 4th Mar 2019 at 7:19 AM Last edited by Rafael! : 4th Mar 2019 at 7:40 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Hellfrozeover
Please tell me that he's the skeleton The dark turn that this has taken...I love it!

Here is more dark and weird material. If you think this is too much, just delete it. No problem at all. Enjoy!

P.s. Many pictures in this thread, look very good love it.

Clone wars

Little Agnes

ONE hand!

She love decorations.

Agnes coffee table.

Nifty toys for any situation.

Streaker hunt

Some fun after work.

Yeah baby!

Basic opinion

Go for it.

Page 5 of 7