Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Aug 2023 at 5:55 AM Last edited by MintFinch : 14th Aug 2023 at 6:29 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Animation Bug + Crash
Hello all,

I've started having a problem with a family I'm playing. When I enter the lot, two sims are slow dancing, but then sim A tries to do some other interaction: sometimes answering his phone, other times trying to admire sim B. At the same time, sim B starts to jump rope. The thing is, they don't exactly detach from each other and I get some lovely animation errors:

Then they'll snap back to slow dancing again or teleporting/jumping around the lot. There is a third sim in the household (the one visible in the portrait), but he seems completely fine--the issue is between the two sims interacting with each other ...while performing other actions at the same time? Then the game crashes. This happens every time I reload the lot.

I've never seen this before, and I have no idea what it could be. I haven't installed any new mods in a while other than ACR. Um! Not great! Also, I do have the 4G patch, so it's not that.
Screenshots

And you may ask yourself, "Am I right? Am I wrong?"
And you may say to yourself, "My God! What have I done?"