Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#151 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 4:00 PM
no, no, no, NO!!!! I can't!!!!
I don't have photoshop and I don't find those buttons in gimp or sumo paint!!!

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#152 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 2:55 AM
YaY! Here is my green eye
Attached Images

Lab Assistant
#153 Old 14th Jun 2010 at 2:28 PM
it says the picture must be rasterized before the last step and i don't get a normal looking eye =(
HELP,PLEASE???
Test Subject
#154 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 9:25 PM
Wow! This one is great! Works with GIMP, too but it's a bit different from Ps.
Test Subject
#155 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 10:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xchelsx514
please help! i created the eyes and they look fabulous on photoshop but how do i get them onto the exported eyes? do they have to be a specific file type? by the way, thank you for this tutorial its explained really well.

Exactly what I wanted to say. I can't for my life figure out how to get them into the exported files. Maybe the tutorial should go into detail on that specific part? Please help! I love the tutorial but I can't get my eyes into the game?
Test Subject
#156 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 12:42 PM
Wow, this is amazing! I did it in paint.net... would you mind if i used your tutorial to make a tutorial like this for paint.net?

The sinful silence whispers your name
Test Subject
#157 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 12:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Moonfrost214
Exactly what I wanted to say. I can't for my life figure out how to get them into the exported files. Maybe the tutorial should go into detail on that specific part? Please help! I love the tutorial but I can't get my eyes into the game?

Just cut and paste it over the file you get from bodyshop. If you need to resize thats easy too, just click and drag the pic you made over the eye from bodyshop, then size to the eye. mine look amazing

The sinful silence whispers your name
Test Subject
#158 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 10:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lpfan

It looks so beautiful!! Thanks a ton :D

The first time I made this it took me 5 minutes
The second time it was only 2

Wow! Those eyes are AH-MAY-ZING! Better than the ones that took me 20 minutes because i had to use 2 tools since i don't have photoshop-Paint.NET and The Gimp.
Test Subject
#159 Old 24th Jan 2012 at 7:36 AM Last edited by Werewolftrixie : 24th Jan 2012 at 10:48 AM.
Edit: I figured out what I was doing wrong. I had to do the opposite order specifically for something to do just the right thing.

New issue: Every time I do it, I get a bloody chip in the eye. like the eye is a pie and I cut a slice out and ate it... Please assist!
Test Subject
#160 Old 24th Jan 2012 at 10:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Werewolftrixie
Edit: I figured out what I was doing wrong. I had to do the opposite order specifically for something to do just the right thing.

New issue: Every time I do it, I get a bloody chip in the eye. like the eye is a pie and I cut a slice out and ate it... Please assist!

I mean I can always copy a slice of eye and paste it (tried that, it works ok), but I'd really not have to do an extra step every time I make an eye!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#161 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 11:02 AM
Original images broken - any volunteers to redo the images for this?

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Lab Assistant
#162 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 8:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leefish
Original images broken - any volunteers to redo the images for this?

I'm trying my luck at this.... I wish I could see the pics, but I'm fairly skilled in photoshop and I can understand the instructions easy enough...... I'll take screenshots as I go, and post them if I'm successful. I don't really know how it's suppose to look though :/
Page 7 of 7