Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th May 2019 at 6:15 PM Last edited by Roquelina : 20th May 2019 at 6:47 AM.
Default Bedroom set
Hi all!
Please, could you help me in find bedroom set from the picture.
It consists of bed, bedside table, chest of drawers, dressing table (no on the picture).
It exists in several colors. In purchase mode, a "light wooden" color is displayed.

I was looking for it on the Lana's tumblr but did not find
I have already find it here, Lana CC Finds, The Sims Creative Club, Fanats TS2 (vkontakte).
I already looked for it on the here, Lana CC Finds, The Sims Creative Club, Fanats TS2 (vkontakte), but did not find

Sorry for my English, it isn't my native language.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 19th May 2019 at 9:29 AM
Do you have it in your game already and trying to find where it came from?
If so, does the set have a name?

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th May 2019 at 12:42 PM
It's La Boheme by Holy Simoly.
Alchemist
#4 Old 19th May 2019 at 12:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BinahLaGoaty

Looks a bit different to that one, completely different bed, and furniture legs are more curved, plus different handles on drawers.

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 19th May 2019 at 1:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ekrubynaffit
Looks a bit different to that one, completely different bed, and furniture legs are more curved, plus different handles on drawers.

You are right, I'm sorry...
(It's weekend, I've played Sims all night and did not slept yet.)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th May 2019 at 3:50 PM
ekrubynaffit, BinahLaGoaty, thanks for responding
Do you have it in your game already and trying to find where it came from?

I had it in my game, but it disappeared during cleaning. Therefore I am looking for it.
It isn't in copy of my folder "Downdoad". This is some kind of bad magic.
If so, does the set have a name?

Unfortynately, I don't know set name or creator name.

Quote: Originally posted by BinahLaGoaty

It is something like but not that
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#7 Old 20th May 2019 at 12:10 AM Last edited by mustluvcatz : 20th May 2019 at 12:26 AM.
If you already found it on Lana's tumblr - have you checked through the site that's linked? (I'm assuming she links to the site... maybe I shouldn't assume...)
That site is another "finds" site - but the download link should take you to the download for the set, whether it is on that site/elsewhere/on box, Mediafire, etc.

BTW: thanks for making me find another site that has stuff I want (can't believe I still haven't seen it all!). I don't know whether to hate you or love you, lol. Pretty sure my downloads folder isn't too happy with you though! :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th May 2019 at 6:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mustluvcatz
If you already found it on Lana's tumblr - have you checked through the site that's linked?

I was looking for it on the Lana's tumblr but did not find. Sorry for my bad English.

Quote: Originally posted by mustluvcatz
BTW: thanks for making me find another site that has stuff I want (can't believe I still haven't seen it all!). I don't know whether to hate you or love you, lol. Pretty sure my downloads folder isn't too happy with you though! :D

Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Jun 2019 at 9:31 AM
I am happy!
One kind person find this set here : https://modthesims.info/d/259358/th...assics-set.html