Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jan 2013 at 1:57 AM
I'm sure this question has been asked multiple times: Why isn't my custom lipstick showing in the sims2
It is very disappointing when I don't see my CC in gameplay. After creating my lipstick in bodyshop, I press import to game. For some reason, the content is not showing up. I made another attempt by going into the bodyshop projects area. I gathered all my lipstick files and converted them into zip files. The zip files were downloaded into "Sims2 downloads". After converting the files into zip, I hoped that the files would finally show up. No luck.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Jan 2013 at 2:36 PM
Did the lipstick not show in bodyshop at all after importing it? If you meant that it didn't show in the game, that's because you need to get the file from the "SavedSims" folder and put it in your download folder, then it should be just fine. The file that's in the bodyshop "Projects" folder is just a bodyshop project and not the finished CC.
Hope this helps.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Jan 2013 at 11:11 PM
Default Reply
Quote: Originally posted by xSayuri
Did the lipstick not show in bodyshop at all after importing it? If you meant that it didn't show in the game, that's because you need to get the file from the "SavedSims" folder and put it in your download folder, then it should be just fine. The file that's in the bodyshop "Projects" folder is just a bodyshop project and not the finished CC.
Hope this helps.

I'm very sorry for replying so late. Now about this savedsims file, I want to know if I'm clear about this. You are saying to put the projects folder from body shop into the sims 2 download folder?
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 11:36 PM
Default Thanks
Quote: Originally posted by xSayuri
Hope this helps.

Thanks so much. I thought the same sims file within body shop was literally for "saved sims". I never really bothered opening that file. Now my lipsticks and eyeshadows are available and they look beautiful. Well, they look beautiful to me. They aren't anything special because I've seen lipsticks that look better than mine.

I'll be ready to share them soon.
Screenshots