Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#51 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 8:29 AM
Thank you Angie! I don't know when the next chappie will be up, I have some really busy days ahead of me. But I'll try to be quick with it ^_^
Advertisement
#52 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 4:41 PM
*cough* Ratedit5stars *cough*
Field Researcher
#53 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 1:28 PM
This is awesome Cory! Can't wait for an update.

Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube

28/11/07
Instructor
Original Poster
#54 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 6:33 PM
Thank you very much Jasmin and SimFreak! *huggle* :D
#55 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 9:56 AM
this story is so real, keep it up
Field Researcher
#56 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 3:46 AM
update....................../< / <><> < /< / !
update ..................../ < / < > < / < / !
update..................../ </ <> <> </ </ !
o
Instructor
#57 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 5:06 AM
I am dying to know where you got this hair from please Cory, I've been searching for something like this for a quite a while with no luck.

Beautiful designed lots and sims, I look forward to you continuing this story, its brilliant.

Auroraspirit :angel:
Instructor
Original Poster
#58 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 7:24 AM
Thank you all very much for the feedback! I'll try to finish the update today! :D

auroraspirit: the hair is a donation item from PeggySims!
Instructor
Original Poster
#59 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 11:16 AM
Default Chapter 3
Ahem...sorry for the quite short update (which also took a lot of time to get ready ). The next one will be faster!

Chapter Three

Dear Diary,

My grandparents are nutters! They really are! You won’t believe what I’m going to tell you!!! But, let’s leave the juiciest gossip for the end…let me tell you first about my school week. Yeah, can you believe how time flies? It’s already been a week since I began highschool …
Well, Regina’s still a b*tch ...which makes me despise me even more! She always kisses Brandon passionately in public! That makes me sooo mad!

I became quite good friends with Holly. She really is a nice person. I haven’t heard her bad mouth anyone, even though I can see people snickering behind her back, pointing and laughing. I’m positive she can see all this, but she pretends she doesn’t. I’m sure it hurts her badly…poor girl!

But this doesn’t stop her from being nice to everyone around her. She definitely hasn’t deceived my expectations!
Little Marissa on the other hand, has proved to be a real b*tch…just like Regina! Can you believe how low some people would sink just to make others like them? This is Marissa … she considers that making fun of Holly and laughing at her is going to instantly make her popular and Regina’s best friend. She makes me sick! I really thought she was going to be a sweet kid, but she turned out like this…it’s a pity!

Still, I’m not the only one being upset by the mean things said and done in this class. Ramona is always sad when she sees Marissa and Regina acting the way they do. It’s nice to see that a beautiful, popular kid can also be reasonable and not act like all b*tchy children, as though the world belongs to them and it is their right to make fun of people they consider inferior.

This attitude bugs me a lot. It isn’t those people's fault that they are born with hormonal problems that make them gain a lot of weight, it’s not their fault that they’re not born looking like supermodels…

I’d like to make Holly open up to me, because I could help her gain some more self respect. She isn’t ugly like she thinks and like the people around her make her feel. She’s just a little chubby, that’s all! Still, whenever I bring up the subject, she suddenly starts to pay attention to something else and pretends she hadn’t heard me.

I can understand though. We’ve only known eachother for one week, so it would be weird for her to start blabbering out all her fears, hopes and all her thoughts. I’ll just give her some time…

“The weird kid”, Sebastien is definitely a loner…he hadn’t talked to anyone yet. He doesn't seem to have any friends, and he sure acts like he doesn't need any. During classes, he just sits there at his desk, I’m sure his mind is somewhere far, far away from his vacant expression.

He only answers with monosilabic words when being asked something, sometimes even by the teachers. I wonder why he’s so lonely…he always disappears during breaks. I’ve got no idea where he goes, to be quite honest. Probably somewhere where he can be all alone.

Oh, and something new about me! I have recently realised how much I love painting. It calms me and helps me disconnect from the world. It feels so good!

I thinks my soul’s “wounds” are slowly beginning to heal…I have just started to realise the truth about death. Until now I have hoped that a miracle would happen and I would wake up some day and mom, dad, my brothers and my sister will all be there. This is not going to happen. Ever. It’s not like I have some kind of weird phone to call the Grim Reaper for their souls…This feeling, that there’s no chance to have my family back, hurts like he11, but I know I will feel better after realising my situation!

Oh, I have to go, diary! Grandma is calling me down for dinner! Guess I’ll have to share the juicy gossip later with you… :P

Love,
Shadee xx

And a cliffe for you my dears! I'm feeling evil right now! :trix: Then again I sure hope to be able to finish the next chappie sooner, so you'll eventually find out the thing about Shadee's grandparents... Meanwhile, y'all know how much I love and appreciate feedback
Field Researcher
#60 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 12:40 PM
I love it!!!!keep update!!!!
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 3:38 PM
I really want to know the juicy gossip, lol :p
Nice update
#62 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 5:22 PM
Great update....... i am waiting patiently for the next update
Alchemist
#63 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 5:26 PM
Nice work on the students and all Good update, I like it!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
#64 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 5:30 PM
REALLY nice update!
ANd I like Painting too! But not for the same reasons :p
Instructor
Original Poster
#65 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 7:19 PM
Thanks so much for the feedback, everyone! I'm sure you won't expect the grandparents' "thing" LOL, hope you'll like it! :D
#66 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 5:08 AM
I really like it can't wiat for the next update! Where did you get Regina's hairs its lovely!
#67 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 5:14 AM
Brook: Regina's hair is Pay at www.peggysims2.net
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 6:52 AM
Cory_G Where did you get Jae's hair/ do rag from?
please would u consider uploaded him?
Instructor
Original Poster
#69 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 12:11 PM
MzSera: the hair is donation from PeggySims
Instructor
#70 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 8:42 PM
Great update.. I like this story very much.. Rated it 5 stars.. Can't wait for the next update..!

Feel free to call me Squash

Field Researcher
#71 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 9:19 PM
I just started reading your story, and now I want MORE! :D

GREAT pics, and the story's got me hooked! Can't wait for updates! :P

"Euphobia- Fear of hearing good news."
Doctor: Good news - you are completely healthy!
Patient: NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! [collapses and dies of chok]

http://www.iduniq.com - your own, personal unique ID - join the wave; I'm #3013 :D
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 9:21 PM
Hi there,
Just finished reading the first 3 chapters and this is good so far. Keep it coming.
Cheers,
Listerino

I climb this tower inside my head
A spiral stair above my bed
I dream the stairs don't ask me why,
I throw myself into the sky
#73 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 11:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by A_SIMS_ADDICT
Brook: Regina's hair is Pay at www.peggysims2.net

Darn its pay oh well but thanks anyways.
retired moderator
#74 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 5:45 AM
Hey cory GREAT update! As always, Im still totally loving this story. I like how you incorporated painting into her everyday life... Its a great way for her to disconnect herself from her hurts

boolPropped

Formerly known as boolPropped
Instructor
#75 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 6:20 AM
Moooooore please I love the diary segments, its a great way to introduce and update characters but yet keep the story going.

Loving it all the way.

Auroraspirit :angel:
Page 3 of 71