Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 12:42 AM
Default Campbell's Sucks! - A Rant
I've always loved Campbells, their soups, Goldfish, the cookies, but lately I have been getting hives from eating the Flavor Blasted X-tra Cheedar Cheese crackers. I've never had these before and never from these crackers. I've been eating them crackers since I was little (not too long ago lol) and this gets me upset that now I can't eat them due to my hives. Here are some spots where I get the hives:

Legs
Thighs
Back
Stomach
Arms
Fore-Arms
Shoulders

Again, I've been eating these alot and these just started yesterday and into today. I would post pictures but my camera is broken (whole other story) and it's too nasty.

The hives are very itchy and I have to resist strongly to not-itch-them. Of course, I do itch them a bit.

I've been on the goldfish website and campbell's website and they do not give the ingredients or anything. I was about to write a letter (email) to them but their feedback system is so screwed up that I cannot find the form.

So, that was my rant, and I will probably never eat goldfish again

Screw Campbell's,

Racer

Typing in a forum in the slowest way to die
Advertisement
Banned
#2 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 1:47 AM
That's why I only eat their chicken noodle soup
#3 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 5:40 PM
Am I the only one who've never tasted Campbell's? What I thought about Campbell's is that famous canned soup... I've seen once, but don't have urge to taste canned soup.

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Theorist
#4 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 4:47 PM
I've even never heard of that brand.