Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Dec 2004 at 3:52 AM
Default Sims 2 Universe Forums
Hi All,

In reviewing where the site is going and our main focus, we've decided to drop the Sims 2 Universe forums which currently consist of "Advertise your Sims 2 / Sims site", "Advertise your new content / updates", "Advertise for Sims 2 positions", and "Review a Sims Site".

There are far better sites that deal specifically in link exchanging, specific site updates, content updates and so on. MTS2 is, after all, a modding website and compared to the rest of the site, Sims 2 Universe gets very few posts or new threads.

We'll be closing the doors on those forums Monday of next week (13th December). For those who need to keep others informed of thier sites updates, we suggest sites like thesimszone.co.uk etc.

Regards
MTS2 Staff
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Dec 2004 at 4:52 AM Last edited by hardonmachin : 12th Dec 2004 at 4:59 AM.
...no loss there... we don't need any other sites than this one

HEH WHERE DID TEH TEEN WOOHOO GO???!!!111 :P
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Dec 2004 at 8:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hardonmachin
...no loss there... we don't need any other sites than this one

Very true, but only as long as there are sausages
Field Researcher
#4 Old 12th Dec 2004 at 8:55 PM
Ahh...I see the word "Sausages",....time for me to reply.

Seriously,...I agree with Delphy. With the growing list of modified and perhaps even new Objects coming in for the game, I think there would be better usage of the available space/bandwidth, then these Categories were barely anybody posts.

Its fun to be a Sadist.
*The Pain & Pleasure Principle*

Save the world and drown a politican today!

El diablo sabe mas por viejo que por diablo!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 12th Dec 2004 at 10:02 PM
As one who never, ever even peeked in one of those forums, I dare say I won't miss them. Had this post not been made I would have never noticed