Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 897
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 9353 (Who?), Viewed: 531909 times.
Search this Thread
Old Today, 12:44 AM #9351
kestrellyn
Instructor

7 Achievements

I would like to see a mod that turns "so-and-so the mean witch" into "so-and-so the wicked witch" and "so-and-so the nice witch" into "so-and-so the good witch". If we're going to have shades of the Wizard of Oz, we might as well go all the way. Also, just because a sim is evil doesn't mean they're necessarily mean, and similarly good sims are not always nice.
Old Today, 1:36 AM #9352
omglo
Top Secret Researcher

4 Achievements

On the same topic, I'd like to switch out all mentions of "warlock" with "witch."
Old Today, 2:49 AM #9353
Rosawyn
Theorist

3 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by omglo
On the same topic, I'd like to switch out all mentions of "warlock" with "witch."

That's how it is in TS3. Another option would be to go Harry Potter and change "warlock" to "wizard," but tbh the TS3 way where everyone's a witch regardless of gender worked fine.
Old Today, 8:55 AM #9354
Charity
Mad Poster

13 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrellyn
I would like to see a mod that turns "so-and-so the mean witch" into "so-and-so the wicked witch" and "so-and-so the nice witch" into "so-and-so the good witch". If we're going to have shades of the Wizard of Oz, we might as well go all the way. Also, just because a sim is evil doesn't mean they're necessarily mean, and similarly good sims are not always nice.

My game has never had 'nice' and 'mean'. It's always been 'good' and 'evil'. I turned the names off anyway.

Section jump: