Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 3:38 AM Last edited by Fyren5 : 28th Oct 2018 at 4:07 AM.
Default WCIF: A Specific Skin By Lilith by the name "Big Boobs"
First things first, don't ask why I want this skin - LOL.

So, I'm looking for this Skin:

But I'm looking for it as a Default replacement which was posted here but the Dropbox link for the Download is dead..

I was hoping someone here has the Skin as a Default or something.

I'd do it myself if I knew how to (I'd make an Alien one too) but since I don't, I can't.

Thanks!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 5:00 PM
If you wanted to know how to do it you could get a Default Replacement set, making sure you have skin tones 1-4, open it up in SimPE then replace the files with the skins you want. I actually want to do this so that it perfectly fits how I want to play the game.

Hope that mini tutorial might be useful.

Also it's unfortunate that after a while posts do come up with deadlinks, hope you can use it soon!
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 5:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chrystali8
If you wanted to know how to do it you could get a Default Replacement set, making sure you have skin tones 1-4, open it up in SimPE then replace the files with the skins you want. I actually want to do this so that it perfectly fits how I want to play the game.

Hope that mini tutorial might be useful.

Also it's unfortunate that after a while posts do come up with deadlinks, hope you can use it soon!

Any Default Replacement set or?

There was no Default Replacement set made by Lilith with this skin, only Custom. Someone made it a default using the requested shades to use as S1, S2 and so on. I have no idea how to do this at all. I read a simplified version that I found on here and I've only just learnt how to edit ijAgecons from Simlogical... So right now, I only know how to edit household names and edit the aging system I could re-read the simplified version again though and try my best at it. Will update how it goes..
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 6:21 PM
Don't worry I know what you mean and what you're looking for!

Lilith is very popular and I'm sure someone will come up with it. Doing this is actually quite simple it is just a little time consuming. It really is just replacing jpg/png files with new ones and saving and it shows up in game. Skintone files are quite large though, so I imagine you'd have to replace the skintones for babies, children and elders too so it isn't the easiest project to start with. If you do get into it though it's quite fun to play around with the files and see what you can get.
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 7:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chrystali8
Don't worry I know what you mean and what you're looking for!

Lilith is very popular and I'm sure someone will come up with it. Doing this is actually quite simple it is just a little time consuming. It really is just replacing jpg/png files with new ones and saving and it shows up in game. Skintone files are quite large though, so I imagine you'd have to replace the skintones for babies, children and elders too so it isn't the easiest project to start with. If you do get into it though it's quite fun to play around with the files and see what you can get.

This is far too complicated for me. I appreciate the help though. I hope someone can help me out..

Thank you! :lovestruc