Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 7:39 PM Last edited by BostonChicksRock : 14th Feb 2015 at 3:21 AM.
The Fitness Challenge
The Fitness Challenge
This is my second challenge. Go check out my first one also! It's called FIX THIS HOTEL Challenge. Please tell me if there is already a challenge like this. Still trying to add things to the challenge.

Story: When you were a child you were diagnosed with a illness that caused you to gain weight(but you could lose it) . Throughout your childhood you have been called fat, ugly, chubby, and many more nasty words(even from your parents). You decided it was time for a change. You wanted to lose weight and come back and rub it in their faces.

Goal:
Your goal is to lose weight and become really fit, max the fitness skill, mentored at least 10 people, and max the athletic career,
Getting Started:
* Create a YA or Adult over-weight(very) sim. Must have the fitness aspiration and the traits of glutton, lazy, and self-assured.(this makes it a little more challenging)
* While in CAS create the parents( they can be whatever you like because you won't be really living with them)(must have the mean trait).
*Move into a house(with parents), then move out onto a lot(without parents)
*Your parents left you with 2000 dollars to live on your own. (set money to 2000)
*Good Luck

Rules: (Challenging)
-Your sim may only visit the gym from 12 pm to 12 am
-Your sim can only get a job (in the athletic career) when they reach level 5 of the fitness skill
-Your sim is only allowed to eat healthy food, such as salad,yogurt,milk and when available, the protein meals and shakes
-Your sim may only visit the gym Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays But can jog,do push ups,sit ups, etc. every day
- You can only read the fitness book when you reach level 6 of the fitness skill.
-Your sim may only go to the gym when they are energized.
-Your sim is allowed to have a boyfriend,fiance,and spouse. They may also have children
-Your sim may only date/marry someone who has the active trait, goes to the gym frequently, or maxed the fitness skill
-

To add to the challenge:

-Mentoring
Help other sims stay fit! Work with a family of 2 or more for a whole sim week. Show up at their door at 8 am and leave at 8 pm.
*Must Have: Fitness suit cost 100, Level 10 of fitness skill
*Rewards: 1000 dollars if your worked the whole week ,500 if you worked half the week.

- Free Fitness Equipment!
Receive free fitness gear with the purchase of a treadmill.
*Must Have: A treadmill, Fitness skill level 2
*Rewards: Any kind of fitness equipment.
-How do I do that?-
{Buy the fitness equipment of your choice
{The amount of the fitness equipment will subtract from your household funds.
{Add the amount back into you household funds by: Typing in the cheat money "amount you would like"
EX: you household funds were 1500, the equipment you bought subtracted 500 from your money. "Add it back on" by using the cheat. 1000+500=1500

*Others coming soon*

Good Luck!
This challenge isn't completely finished but this i what I have so far.
I will try and add on
Let me know what you think!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 4:51 PM
I read both. There's enough variation in each to make them challenging in different ways. Maybe take it up with a mod if it's bothering you that much, instead of posting on theirs. Or maybe pm them?

She was rouge and red lips, dark hair and soft hips, mischief and laughter - and she wanted you to love her faster.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 6:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nymphetamine
I read both. There's enough variation in each to make them challenging in different ways. Maybe take it up with a mod if it's bothering you that much, instead of posting on theirs. Or maybe pm them?

ok thanks
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 10:05 PM
Love it!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 12:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ilovu979
Love it!!

Awhhh thank you so much.
I have been doubting this challenging because of the beat obesity challenge.
But I'm glad you like it
Field Researcher
#6 Old 26th Feb 2015 at 2:54 AM
Because I play the other challenge, it does not mean that I don't like yours.
It is just, that at the moment I prefer the easier one. Maybe if I end it well I'll try yours.
I never played challenges before (only two or three with Sims 4 now, never with Sims 2), so I have to start slowly.
And your rules (only visit this or that between 12 and xx o'clock...) were simply too much for me, a challenge-beginner.
So I hope you aren't sad anymore. Your Challenge IS interesting - and challenging.
I'm sure many will like it!
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 2:08 AM
Ooh! Will be doing this challenge!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 7:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sims_31
Ooh! Will be doing this challenge!

Aww thank you, you guys make me so happy