Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 12:56 PM
WCIF teen room objects
I was wondering if anyone knows were I can find objects for a teens bedroom like
Celebrity posters or boyband posters
Beds
Bedside tables
lamps
mirrors
dressing table
and nice curtains?
Also teen clothes? Please help me as I need these things for my story

Thanks X
Advertisement
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 7:59 PM
Do a search for "poster" and you're probably going to find something you could use. Many of those items could be found just by searching.

"Nice curtains" is a bit subjective. For some Simmers, "nice curtains" would be tattered, moth-eaten rags because in the post-apocalyptic world that's the nicest thing you've got....for other Simmers, it would be luxurious 17th or 18th century curtains. And, yes, those could be used in a Teens room in either of those respective game environments.

Your post is vague on gender. I've got a 50/50 chance if I were to provide you with male items. Since male items are typically more hard to find, I'll provide that. "Professional Sim Addicts present: Teen Guy Make-over Fest"

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 3:23 PM
I mean a girls room, I'll do a search for posters and as for curtains I mean girly like pink or white long draping curtains