Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Dec 2017 at 11:41 PM
Default WCIF a mod for weddings
is there a mod where I can have the non-active sims get married? I mean with story progression, you see that someone is engaged, but is there a way they can throw engagement parties without me having to make them active to throw one?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 1:37 AM
The best option is to add NRaas Mods including the NRaas version of story progression and to play the game rotationally with custom settings.I just play my entire towns and make them do these kinds of things when active.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Jan 2018 at 11:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TadOlson
The best option is to add NRaas Mods including the NRaas version of story progression and to play the game rotationally with custom settings.I just play my entire towns and make them do these kinds of things when active.

oh yeah I have that, but what I mean is can they have a party like an actual wedding, instead of telling me that they're getting hitched. but I guess ill be patient until someone thinks of making a mod like one
Test Subject
#4 Old 31st May 2018 at 11:55 PM
Middle Aged Sim, Still never having any close to an engagement-
After Attending So Many of her friends' She's realizing-
SHE'S LONELY!
And So In the Hit Movie of the year
A YOUNG SIM GHOST GOES OUT TO FIND TRUE LOVE!
WILL THE DEAD FIND ANY LUCK IN tHE LIVING?
The new Sequel to "ONCE A BRIDESMAID"

"NEVER TO BE A BRIDE"
Part3
Prologue
Back from into the future
*Sim-Ception*~...)

ANYWAYS! There may be- I think there's a mod for custom Npc Partys?
I dunno- Maybe you could make a public Wedding Venue, and set Weddings to happen there, Just an Idea. (Alot of inspiration taken from ts4 & It's city Living park)
But.. Doing abit of research Nrass Ususally has what you need.
Sadly, The closest Solution is to Go to another Family, Start the wedding themselves, Base who you pick off Mastercontroller's romance notifications; THEN- Pick the Osim family you where playing and Invite them, Quickly switching back!
Of course, Chances of it working are slim, and I know you just want autonomous Weddings Just an Idea, But I do Love yours!