Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 6:40 PM
Default Lifestate Collection Challenge
This is just a challenge I thought of off the top of my head while watching youtube, this challenge hasnt been tested yet
but I thought it would be a fun idea and decided to post it. Here's the challenge

When your sim was a child, he/she grew up hearing fairytales and myths about all sorts of diffrent beings as he/she got older their parents
started telling them that the fairytales were nothing but stories your sim however, refused to believe that and swore to one day find
all the creatures in the fairytales they belived to be true.

To start the challenge off first create your sim as a Young Adult or start out with a sim you've already made. You can move to any town but I reccomend the
traveler mod from NRASS to be able to vacation anywhere making finding the life states easier I also recommend starting on a big lot. As for the life states you have to collect it'll depend on the
expansion packs you have, I will include a list of every life state in the sims 3. You wont have to collect temporary life states like zombies or toad sims.

Ghost
Mummy
SimBot
Vampire
Imaginary Friend
Genie
Werewolf
Witch
Fairy
Zombie
PlantSim
Mermaid
Plumbot
alien

Here are the rules I have so far:

your sim must find every life state avalible to you

your sim must be human

no cheats

sim must move every lifestate in but cant control them untill all are collected

must be friends before moved in no merging households

must have a room prepared for each lifestate before moving them in no sharing rooms!

must have free will set to high

aging must be on

if a lifestate dies they must be replaced

if the human dies the challenge is over

you cant make the lifestates in CAS but you are welcome to edit them to your liking once they are moved in

You can do what ever you want to make simoleans you are also allowed to get the lifestates jobs once moved in

comment below with any questions