Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Mar 2012 at 6:53 PM
Default Assigning bones
Each time I try to assign my bones through blender it keep getting worst and each time I am tired of too many trails and error with no use anyone can tell me how to make assigning bones through blender much easier ?! :S

because I used it through a mesh of a human and rig to test it but it give different result from what I expected !
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 8th Mar 2012 at 10:43 PM
That's an exceedingly vague post.

What, specifically are you struggling with? The controls in Blender (I wouldn't blame you)? Bones don't seem to be what they're labelled as? You can't get smooth transitions? Something else? It might help if you posted some pics, so we can see what you're trying to do and what's going wrong.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 4:41 AM Last edited by abd123 : 9th Mar 2012 at 5:53 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by whiterider
That's an exceedingly vague post.

What, specifically are you struggling with? The controls in Blender (I wouldn't blame you)? Bones don't seem to be what they're labelled as? You can't get smooth transitions? Something else? It might help if you posted some pics, so we can see what you're trying to do and what's going wrong.

This is an example of what I mean:

I don';t have problem wtih the names it's ok I can understand.... but assigning it to the right weight is diffecult !

when I play with assigning the bones the weight things goes worst :

Hope that explains everything

Notes:

*I have understood some common errors too while exporting it which is you need to remove the armature modification before exporting it plus you should not export your geom before you get into the object mode if you are in the edit mode an error will accure !

*This is from my old one .... the one which I am working on I want to make it a surprise I am working on something big here!
I keep get the same problems as this old one here is site: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=468709 ! POST #5
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 7:58 AM
Default Problem Sloved
Ok so I have sloved my problem by my self! I don't have any problems with how to assign bones in blender I just needed an animation to test it !
I have used a_react_evilLaugh_x to test my animation and then I saw where was my problem and then fixed it up by paining the blue area into a red area ! If anyone found the same problem I will be happy to help you!
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
#5 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 2:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by abd123
*I have understood some common errors too while exporting it which is you need to remove the armature modification before exporting it...

It is not necessary to remove the armature modifier before exporting.

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 5:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cmomoney
It is not necessary to remove the armature modifier before exporting.

when I can not remove the armature modifer because I got an error while doing it

alright what about the edit mode ? it's necessary to get out from the edit mode in blender.
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
#7 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 5:16 AM
The armature modifier has nothing to do with exporting. And no, you shouldn't export in Edit mode.

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 6:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cmomoney
The armature modifier has nothing to do with exporting. And no, you shouldn't export in Edit mode.

I have just checked exporting with the armature and modifer and your right it have nothing to do with it maybe that happend because of a lose vertix or a non tringaler !