Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 7:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ankoyume
I guess a lot of people will try to get past monthly theme achievement. And there won't really be any futuristic download ...

Shame. This theme is definitely my favourite in a long time.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 7:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Grijze Pilion
So are there any futuristic uploads already? I haven't noticed any. Again, I'd love to see some stuff that ties in with the actual ITF expansion. I love the styles in that. They're modern, albeit a little too radical for my tastes.

Not many, and it looks like it's just TS2 creations at the moment... I've posted one, and so have Michelle and CatherineTCJD, but it looks like we may be the only ones. Shame, really. There's a LOT of untapped potential in this theme...

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
Original Poster
#28 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 8:28 PM
Guys,I don't want to disappoint you,but entries usually come quite late Around 2-3 weeks after the start of the theme. There are uploads in queue,waiting to be moderated,so don't think this theme will go unwanted !
Mad Poster
#29 Old 11th Feb 2016 at 6:52 PM
I'm working on my futuristic upload at the moment! :-)

(and my other five uploads - I missed all of the themes from September - January!).
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 11th Feb 2016 at 7:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lidiqnata
Guys,I don't want to disappoint you,but entries usually come quite late Around 2-3 weeks after the start of the theme. There are uploads in queue,waiting to be moderated,so don't think this theme will go unwanted !

I'm working on an Into The Future career.
But I didn't get the sticker for the maxis makeover theme creation I made this week.
When I uploaded for the themes of the past months I got the achievement quite instantly.
Or am I just being impatient for the past themes?

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
Original Poster
#31 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 8:58 AM
lientebollemeis, this theme has optional of another 11 themes,so we must re-check all to give the proper sticker,please bear with it.
Top Secret Researcher
#32 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 9:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lidiqnata
lientebollemeis, this theme has optional of another 11 themes,so we must re-check all to give the proper sticker,please bear with it.

I thought it was something like that. It's just that if mods think this creation doesn't suite the theme I tagged I need some time to think of creating something else.
But there are other themes I need to do to so I'll get started with that in meantime.
Take your time. I know something like organising these themes is a lot of work.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Space Pony
#33 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 1:49 PM
Well...seeing as I still can't get the game to work and have long since run out of things to try, I suppose I'll have to live the rest of my life bereft of those twelve stickers To anyone who a) can and b) is trying to, good luck catching up!
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#34 Old 19th Feb 2016 at 10:14 AM
@lidiqnata Is it possible to create something for multiple themes?
For instance, is it possible to create a futuristic gym, inside a greenhouse?

I mean, can I tag the upload with themefuture, themefit and themegreen?

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
Original Poster
#35 Old 19th Feb 2016 at 10:38 AM
No - You can only tag with only one theme. You need to make multiple uploads & tag them in order to receive multiple stickers.
One tag per upload
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#36 Old 19th Feb 2016 at 5:28 PM
Oh, okay. It was just a wild idea that randomly popped out of my head.

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Mad Poster
#37 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 1:25 AM
I'm glad you guys deemed my motivation for enthusiasm mod acceptable for themegreen I really wanted to do a mod for one of the themes, and now I have! No idea what to do for themefuture, might skip it, but I'm enjoying seeing what everyone else creates

I have a question that may have been answered in the past, sorry if I've missed it. I have a project that is very much themegreen, but that I won't be able to finish anytime soon. Is it okay to use these tags on future uploads as well? I know late entries don't get stickers, that's reasonable, but is it okay to use the tag any way? I'd like it to show up with the other themegreen things if people look at it in the future, even if it comes out way late

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Mad Poster
#38 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 3:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
I have a question that may have been answered in the past, sorry if I've missed it. I have a project that is very much themegreen, but that I won't be able to finish anytime soon. Is it okay to use these tags on future uploads as well? I know late entries don't get stickers, that's reasonable, but is it okay to use the tag any way? I'd like it to show up with the other themegreen things if people look at it in the future, even if it comes out way late

I'd asked that back with the fitness theme... no go, unfortunately... The theme tags are just for things uploaded that month (or in February 2016 ), according to... someone. I can't remember which mod said it!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
Original Poster
#39 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 7:19 AM
Yes Zarathustra, please everyone:
after the themes end - do not use tags "themeXXX" for tagging uploads. Just use whatever tag you find suitable - could be eco,green,natural etc. When the themes continue at some point,we don't want messy themes with people with no stickers,but who tagged This way it's easier to keep track of participants and uploads.
Mad Poster
#40 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 12:21 PM
Alright, that makes sense Thanks for the answer!

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Field Researcher
#41 Old 24th Feb 2016 at 6:25 PM
OK, only now I noticed that this is the last theme, and that we can do the past themes.

*runs through the room desperately

I'm bad at finding CC on my own
My simblr
I'm shy and so I might take longer to reply you '-'
Space Pony
#42 Old 29th Feb 2016 at 4:34 AM
Last day! Hopefully there'll be another chance to get these stickers somewhere down the road, since there's not nearly enough time to come up with and upload 12 things even if I get my game to work today :P
Page 2 of 2