Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th May 2018 at 10:51 PM
Default Making an override for Evil Witch Glow/Aura
I have been trying for a while to get started with an override for the evil witch glow, but I don't know how to start. I want to change the green aura to a red one instead. I tried to follow the directions in this thread but I've looked through every file in the 3D folder, and still not found what I needed. I suspect the effect is called something like this:

EP8_glowWitchEvilFX
EP8_glowRingWitchEvil
EP8_glowWitchEvilHands
EP8_wandSparklesEvil
EP8_magicSparkEvil
EP8_magicChargeEvil

Because I downloaded a default replacement that removes the effect and found those names in the file. I may be wrong, but still, I haven't found anything that could be it. I found the skins for witches, their clothes, objects and so on, but not that effect. I also looked in the effects-folder, but that didn't give me anything. So is it possible, and how do I start?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 14th May 2018 at 9:17 AM
I don't have it installed on this computer, so I can't double-check my suggestion; but are you looking at the object packages under Apartment Life instead of the main game folders?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th May 2018 at 11:37 AM
Yes I am.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#4 Old 14th May 2018 at 1:19 PM
Mad Poster
#5 Old 14th May 2018 at 5:36 PM
So, you can remove the effects, but not edit them?

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th May 2018 at 3:11 AM
What a shame! I was really determined to do this.

But hey, I found stuff like the helicopter spin and circle that's left after magivestium. Don't they count as effects?