Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Dec 2019 at 4:09 AM
Default Treasure Spawning Point Question
Good evening and Merry Christmas.

For the past two years, I have been updating, expanding, and fundamentally altering an old world to include every aspect from each Expansion Pack.

I have fixed routing, cleared bugs, added missing lights, solved corrupted Lots, and so much more.

I am nearing the home stretch and, God willing, I will be able to publish it before the year is out.

One of the last items on my list was a Tomb the original creator hid in a graveyard. It gave overpowered treasure, which I fixed.

However, I wanted to make it worthwhile all the same, so I placed Treasure Spawn Points down throughout.

The treasure works in every hole, every sarcophagus, and every treasure chest. It DOESN'T work in Treasure Spawn Points.

I read elsewhere that treasure only resets and spawns when you go on vacation and/or come back. Is this true?

If I save a copy of the Lot, put it in a World and travel to it, copy the treasure lot, and put it back, will that work? What if I bulldoze the Lot and put a saved copy down?

Other than switching to treasure chests, what can I do to make Treasure Spawn Points work?

Thank you for any assistance you may render.

Merry Christmas,
-TURTLESHROOM

-------

Jesus loves you and died for you!

Your resident prude! A pox on all who remove the "censor blurs" on showering (etc.) Sims!