Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jan 2014 at 2:15 AM
Default need help around building houses
can you take a look at this video or at this one video house building please??
so you can see the things that he/she is doing(curved stuff,lower wall, etc..) so did any one have idea how to do that tutorial or something
any suggestion will be thankful
i send him/her PM on youtube but still not reply on my message
also you can watch other videos on that channel they are built same way
Advertisement
Pretty Space Pony
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th Jan 2014 at 8:19 AM
The curved roof and lower walls are made by using the ConstrainFloorElevation cheat. I would suggest starting with Armiel's video tiptorials and once you've gotten the hang of it, you can move on with this curved roof tutorial. Good luck!
dodgy builder
#3 Old 20th Jan 2014 at 12:26 PM
It's a very powerful cheat so an organized mind might be a good idea. I'm also wondering how he's doing that without a ground really, only water.
mature minion
retired moderator
#4 Old 20th Jan 2014 at 3:45 PM
Videos like this are deeply misleading and I have a big issue with them. They aren't really building it like that, they build the house, spend ages fiddling with cfe in advanced ways, then they delete it all and then undo it to make it look like they're building.

They didn't just create curved walls on a whim, they were using cfe and it's totally possible to on a house boat as the ground floor tiles still acts like ground in case you're interested Volvenom.