Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 26th May 2010 at 1:44 PM
Actually when creating a lot I've noticed that when I made a lot in CAW with 100 Beautiful Vista buff it gave them plus 100 mood. So I'm assuming that this means that if when you made the lot you put in say 50 it would give your sims a 50 plus mood boost. I've never had a problem with rebuilding on lots that have the beautiful vista moodlet or any sort of troubles for that matter so it may be a glitch in your game.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 2:22 PM
WoW!
I just saw something New! Ok, so my house is next to the Alto and Landgraab Villa and I got the moodlet in my bathroom! lol
Test Subject
#78 Old 18th May 2011 at 12:19 PM
I know how you get that, but you can't do it with the normal game. I used to have this world create tool, and tried to build a world. And failed. HOWEVER you get the buff by using an option to a lot you pick, I think it was something like choose attractivity, you get these options similar to the set price option.
Test Subject
#79 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 11:18 PM
Default home whith vista
I think beautiful vista is disappearing because we move the lot or delete,and we delete address.If we look, we will see we not have the street name and nr, so...i think this is the problem.If we manage to see how to put the address back...maybe ....we make beautiful vista again.
Page 4 of 4