Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#251 Old 14th May 2013 at 7:41 AM
Download problem
When I try to open the file it just starts another download and asks if I want to open it...so I click open and it repeats again...what am I doing wrong?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#252 Old 11th Oct 2015 at 8:07 PM
Hi everyone ! I'm new to modding and i started off by creating some animations of my own, but there seems to be a problem. I converted an animation file to smd file, gave it some animation in milkshape and exported it as a sequence smd. But when i'm trying to convert that smd to an animation file, i'm getting an error saying "Unable to open animation file.......". It has happened to me several times and i have absolutely no idea what i should do. Can anyone please help me out with this ??? I'm using animtool v05 nd milkshape 1.8.5
Instructor
#253 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 9:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jeetroy007
But when i'm trying to convert that smd to an animation file, i'm getting an error saying "Unable to open animation file.......".

In my limited experience, the smd and the original clip file you converted from need to be in the same folder and have the same file name.
Page 11 of 11