Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st May 2005 at 8:32 AM
Default Large collection of building materials to download
I am not able to keep my web site updated any longer because of health problems.

Over the last couple of years I have gathered up and made several hundred graphics for use in the Sims 1 and 2 games.

There are fabric samples, metal, real wood grains and real marble samples, all were made seamless if possible.

Picture frames, A lot of really nice graphics for pictures or walls. Many statues and wall decor items, architectural items,

There are a total of 520 files sorted in 10 folders, all are in the .png format with transparent backgrounds where possible.

I am putting this file here so you can download it if you like. Warning the images are compressed with WinRAR on the highest setting and the file still weighs out at 109 megs.
These are all quality images no junk.
Here it is Imagefiles.rar
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st May 2005 at 8:59 AM
Thank you. I plan to try to do some recolours and your collection will be a great help.

I'm sorry you have health problems and wish you the best.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 21st May 2005 at 10:48 AM
Oh wow what a collection! Thank you so much! There are so many samples that are absolutely awesome! Thank you for sharing all of your gatherings. I too wish you the best with your health problems. Thank you again!
Banned
#4 Old 21st May 2005 at 11:12 AM
thanks
downloading now
i need such stuff always
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st May 2005 at 11:43 AM
Awesome collection. I am not modding yet for this game but plan to try my hands at it and your collection of samples is a great gift to the community. Thank you very much. Great work on them too. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st May 2005 at 12:05 PM
Thanks so much, hope you're feeling better soon.
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st May 2005 at 8:56 PM
Thank you so much for your sharing! It's very gracious of you!!! Sorry about your health as well, my prayers go out to you!