Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th May 2005 at 10:16 PM
Default Changing the default Fat mesh with meshes already in game.
Seeing as people figured out how to make penii default, I would think it wouldnt be so hard ot use a mesh that already exists.

I was wondering if anyone has looked into changing the default 'fat' mesh? I was thinking making the fat state with the 2nd trimester of pregnancy would look good. It wouldnt be as ugly, but it would still be noticeable, and there is one for adult males AND females...

★☆Simify☆★
回「Shall we dance?」回
これを読むことができれば訳者を使用している。
:| Yep, another post from Mr. Biggles. |:

Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 27th May 2005 at 11:34 PM
There is no separate "fat" mesh or "pregnant" mesh in the game, "fat" and "pregnant" are done by morph data included in the normal mesh.

You would need to edit the default nude meshes using Wes H's BodyChop plugins, whic allow editing the "fat" morph and the "pregnant" morph data as well as the normal mesh.
Alchemist
#3 Old 28th May 2005 at 2:09 AM
Now, I had an idea one day that you could "hijack" the pregnant morph to create a tumescent state instead. Getting it to work would take a little extra research. I think you would need work in the CRES and perhaps the ANIM sections to make the effect happen.
<* Wes *>

If you like to say what you think, be sure you know which to do first.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th May 2005 at 3:09 PM
Bah, see, I know nothing about this stuff, so forgive me. ^_^;;
Alchemist
#5 Old 29th May 2005 at 10:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mr. Biggles
Bah, see, I know nothing about this stuff, so forgive me. ^_^;;

Rather than throwing water on the idea, instead of gasoline I tried a little kerosene to fan the flame a little.
Although the approach you suggested is slightly (and only a little) off-target, I think there is a viable way of accomplishing the general objective. I know a mesh can be created that will allow a male (well, not only a male) to morph from a quiescent to a tumescent state. But I have yet to learn enough about animations and other events to make the actual event described occur during game play.

<* Wes *>

If you like to say what you think, be sure you know which to do first.