Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th May 2005 at 8:00 PM
Default Tutorials??
Can anyone please tell me is there a tutorial for dumbies on how to mod the instruments to make it so that my sims don't want to play them all the time. Thanks.
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 21st May 2005 at 12:16 AM
sorry, there are no wants tutorials here, just go into SimPE, go to the college neighborhood, and change some BHAVs

i make it sound easy, but trust me, its not. i have no clue whic h BHAVs you have to change(i dont no what BHAV stands for, i no what they are, its hard to explain)
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th May 2005 at 8:54 AM
I have downloaded SimPE and I have read the tutorials from SimPE homepage. It is really a bit hard to get into details but I thik I have understood the basics and I have hacked some objects. It seems it is possible to modify objects to be "not attractive" but I still haven't tried. When I try I'll let you know how it can be done.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th May 2005 at 6:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sirams
I have downloaded SimPE and I have read the tutorials from SimPE homepage. It is really a bit hard to get into details but I thik I have understood the basics and I have hacked some objects. It seems it is possible to modify objects to be "not attractive" but I still haven't tried. When I try I'll let you know how it can be done.

That would be wonderful, I tried everything and just kept screwing it up.