Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 5:15 AM
Can anyone help me with this house creation?
I'm trying to work on this house, but i can't seem to get the outside done correctly. If anyone would be nice enough to give me tip or help me create this it would be much greatly appreciative. this is the link to the house plans-> https://www.houseplans.com/plan/17-2507#whats-included
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 7:01 AM
You might want to post pictures of where you are up to and what areas in particular you are needing help with.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Oct 2018 at 9:35 PM
that will be a huge house!
Theorist
#4 Old 24th Dec 2018 at 9:56 PM
Oh, just find this thread! Can I help? Or doesn't needed any more?

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
dodgy builder
#5 Old 24th Dec 2018 at 11:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
Oh, just find this thread! Can I help? Or doesn't needed any more?

The OP posted once 14 august, and then never came back again. Chances are this houseplan was abandoned.
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Nov 2019 at 3:56 AM
Wow! I love it! And yep, I know no-one's replied to this post in some time, but what a challenge. I might have a go at this.....