Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#51 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 3:30 PM
I'm actually almost finished with writing this story (although not all of it is posted yet, and some of the pics need a bit of photoshopping, including some small editing of the text).

the reasson for the two other stories, was that I restarted my game (took out much of the dl's) and messed around with some simmies, and suddenly a new story popped up in my head that included some of them, so now I'm in the middle of a photoshoot for one of the stories. the other story is a bit inspired of one I read here, but I don't know if I'll post it at all.
Advertisement
Inventor
#52 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 6:00 PM
Oh, I see. Well, good luck then! If you don't mind my asking, what story were you inspired by for the second one? I'm a curious person. ^_~
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#53 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 12:29 AM
I can't remember exactly... I often get inspired by something I read, and sometimes my ideas have bits and pieces from a lot of things, mixing them up with other things. I was a bit inspired by the bon voyage pack - I can tell you that at least... :D

I think some of the story about the Goths (bella and those weirdos), and a bit from one of the stories where a girl lost her parents for some reason is mixed a bit into it - but it will be very different from those stories. lately I've read almost half of the stories here, so it's not easy to remember.

I can tell you that it's going to be exciting (I think) - and I've practised my photo skills since anna's story...
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#54 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 2:00 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 6th Jul 2017 at 1:33 AM.
Default Chapter 13: a final say
thought it was about time I posted a new chapter...
------------------------------------
Chapter 13: a final say
------------------------------------

Dear diary
I know the doctors have tried everything, and that they say I may not have much time left, but I know that this time everything will be all right. This time I have someone to live for, and someone to really love – Ian and our children. I’m trying my best to stay alive for them, even though I feel weak and really sick most of the time. They’ve just been here. The children are allowed to visit me now, as long as they’re not sick themselves.
Liam’s about fifteen months now and can say words like "mama" and "dadda" and even "Angla", "Alis" and "Bran". Ian is so proud of him, and teaches him new words every day..

He's soo cute when he's running around, babbling in his own weird language and playing with Alice, although – according to Ian – he's starting to show the same behaviour that Angela and Brian had at his age, like ripping down flowerpots and such. Ian is running around in the house nowadays, trying to keep Liam away from everything that can break and everything that is climbable – and trying to find him when he hides.

Little Alice is a little over two years old, and talks like mad about everything that has happened to her in the day care, where Liam also goes. She watches out for Liam, and keeps him busy, so he doesn’t get himself into too much trouble.

Angela writes a lot of songs, and at school, she usually gets good grades, mostly A's and B's – just like Brian. And thanks to him, my laptop finally works again after I managed to spill a cup of coffee on it.

Both of them are really good with the little ones, and Ian says it’s a really good help having them there. They're having dinner in the cafeteria now, and Ian said they were going to come back afterwards. But I’m a bit tired, so I think I have to say good bye before I fall asleep sitting up, so bye for now.

I put the laptop on the table next to my bed. My eyes felt really heavy. I hadn't slept well lately, because my body was hurting a lot, so now I almost couldn’t keep my eyes open. Maybe I should close them. Just for a moment. Only until Ian came back. The bed was so soft that I couldn’t resist.

I lay my head down on the pillow, and covered myself with the blanket. The bed was so comfortable it almost felt like I was floating in the sky, among the couds.

And who knows? Maybe I was…

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Just so you know - this is NOT the last chapter..... :argh:

and PLEASE live comments! I love to read them, and they make me happy!
#55 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 2:06 PM
Whoa....did she flat-line?! :jaw: I really hope she'll survive, because with Ian and the kids, it'd be really sad if she died. Great job, and I can't wait for the next chapter...
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#56 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 9:46 PM
it'll come soon...

but while you're waiting: I've got a few funny pics from the photoshoot. anyone who want me to post them (as an extra chapter - with comments) when the story's finished? there's a bit too many for posting at the bloopers-section...
Inventor
#57 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 10:04 PM
Yeah, post funnies! I like funnies. :D
#58 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 11:43 PM
awwwwwwwwww *cries* DON'T DIE DON'T DIE! More chapters! *presses refresh button 50,000 times* Bloopers! And when the story ends, and (IF) she dies you should make another story about Ian and the kids and What they do after all this
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#59 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 12:04 AM
I was thinking about making a new story about them - but I had to restart my game (I have a backup of the last one, but it takes over an hour to start it because of too much downloads - I don't remember which ones I used for the story.)
I'll think about it, though...

but you don't have to wait too long for a new story from me, because I'm in the middle of writing a new one now - you can actually see the main person in my avatar.
(I'm trying to finish it, but right now I'm in the middle of at least a dozen projects...)
Inventor
#60 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 4:41 AM
A story told from a baby's point of view? How interesting.
But finish this one first! *is impatient*
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#61 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 5:24 PM
not exactly... you'll see... :D

and yes, I'll finish this one soon, I promise. sometime before my christmas holiday, because internet at home is a bit moody... :\
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#62 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 10:44 PM
Default Chapter 14: EPILOGUE
This is the final chapter - the epilogue, really - in Anna’s story (which I’m posting today so I can put my mind to the pile of schoolwork waiting for me…). I hope you’ll like it.
¬---------------------------------------------------------
This last chapter is dedicated to the memory of my beloved brother that went away far too soon, and my grandmother that died of cancer this summer. I will always miss you.

---------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 14: EPILOGUE
---------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I’m Ian, Anna’s husband. You’ve probably heard about me, since Anna told me she’d written about me and our children.

Anna died six months ago. She’d been fighting her disease hard, and had her hopes up all the time, but her body gave up before her. The doctors tried everything they could to make her well again, but the cancer spread too fast for them to do anything. They found Anna dead in her bed, looking peaceful and asleep, with a smile on her face.
Her funeral was beautiful. Angela sang one of her own songs and I don’t think there was one dry eye left in the church. Alice cried all the time and I was unable to calm her down.

I’ve been out of myself lately. I loved Anna, and I still love her, even though she’s gone. Life’s hard without her, both for me and the children. Little Liam, now almost two years old, cries for “mommy” everytime he sees a photo of her, just like Alice, and I had to take Angela and Brian out of school for a while, because they couldn’t concentrate and cried all the time. Me myself, I haven’t been able to go to work at all. Like I said, life without Anna is hard. But there’s nothing we can do about it, no matter how much we wish her back. Life isn’t fair, and our family knows that better than anyone.

“Daddy?” little Liam looked up at me.

He was sitting at the floor next to my feet, chewing on the leg of his teddybear.
“What is it, dear?” I picked him up from the floor.

“Daddy sad?” He said, and touched my cheek. “Daddy crying.”

“I’m just thinking about mommy. You remember her, don’t you?”
“Mommy?” he said, and looked around. “Mommy here?”

“No, mommy is not here, Liam. Mommy is gone.”
“No, Mommy not here. Mommy angel. Flying in sky!” he threw his arms up to demonstrate.

“Yes, mommy is flying in the sky with all the other angels, and right now, she’s looking down at us.”
Liam looked towards the window, and studied the sky for a few minutes. “Liam not see her. Mommy play hide and seek?”

I smiled, and gave Liam a big hug.

“Maybe she is, Liam. Maybe she is…”

------------------------------------------------------
I know… sad ending… but to be honest, I got a bit tired of my slow game… luckily these characters are somewhat easy to remake… :hmm: (if I can find Anna's hair again)

I might continue the story from some of the children’s point of view, and stay tuned for those blooper-pics I’m going to post soon, but for now, Anna’s story is finished.
And I really hope you liked it!
(I love getting comments, so if there’s anything you’d like to say about my story – say it!)

(oh, and after christmas sometime, there's going to be a new story from me... just thought you should know..)

important:
if you've got any comments/questions about this story, I've also posted it at insim here
#63 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 11:06 PM
I freakin' adored this story! It's so sad that Anna died, but I've got to say that this was an incredible ending; I wasn't disappointed at all! What a beautiful story.
And that last picture is absolutely gorgeous. I can't even describe how sweet it is...
I loved this story and I cannot wait to read more from you. Great job! Keep it up!
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 4:38 AM
Aww... I got teary-eyed! I'm such a suck!

Good work :-)
#65 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 4:37 PM
*cries* Nooo Anna!! Skylar miss you! I love the story! Its jsut so sad to see that Anna died. More! Childrens View! (Looking forward to that new story of yours!)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#66 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 1:43 AM
ugh... I'm on page nineteen or so on that new story, and it's not halfway finished yet... it's going to be a tiny bit longer than this one... :tooth:

...and i still love comments (was afraid some of you didn't like that ending...)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#67 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 8:18 PM
well, I did promise to post a few funny pics/bloopers... so here they are!

(how she managed that without moveobjects, I have no idea...)

"are you sure you don't need help?"
*grr*

"Hey! I'm sitting right here!"

"Eugh!"

thinking: "I wish I had my hair back..."

no comment...

*gasp!*

for some reason, he looks very happy... :D

cat trouble

and cat trophy
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#68 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 8:19 PM

"hi, little bug!"

she needs to learn how to read. she had a lot of trouble maneuvring that book...

I wonder what he found...

ghost visitor

(I was trying to make it look like he was sleeping, but he ended up looking like he had a broken neck...)

bad hair day...

"so.. you're just going to leave me here?"

"We could be out there, saving the world - and here we are, eating pizza?"
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#69 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 8:28 PM
Default Bloopers :D

arguing...

a glitch... one of the wall-build things froze right there.

taking family photos isn't always easy... :D

nope, they aren't...

is it just me, or does that look really painful? (her leg..)

"One more word from you, and..."

"heeey... thought-bubbles!"

(I have a feeling that both of them'll ned a doctor pretty soon. it looks painful :D)

"It's a GIRL?"
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#70 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 7:54 PM
thanks for reading! :D
(I've tagged this thread as completed, so if you've got any comments, you should just say them before the thread is moved...)
#71 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 8:43 PM
wow very good story. keep up the good work! i hope you make a sequel for anna's son liam. that would be awesome!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#72 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 2:12 AM Last edited by simmer22 : 11th Mar 2014 at 11:57 PM.
Default Important Message
I'm writing another story now. not about that Liam, though, but for some reason I named one of the main characters Liam, too... maybe I need to find another name for him... I'd totally forgotten I'd already written a story with a "liam" in it :D

important:
if you've got any comments/questions about this story, I've also posted it at insim here

the sequel is finally started! read it here: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=73540 (since S2C has some weird picture size limits that is driving me nuts sometimes - and since I'm too lazy right now to resize the pics...)
#73 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 10:02 PM
This is an incredible story! It was so interesting and entertaining to the bitter end. I thank you for the awesome story!
Page 3 of 3