Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th May 2015 at 11:45 PM
Animal Shelter Challenge
*Requires Sims 3 Pets

You are opening up your own animal shelter, You have 20,000 simoleons to start off with.

Rules:
  • You cannot use any money cheats besides the 20,000 simoleons to start off with.
  • You must start on an empty lot (Preferrably a large one)
  • You cannot live on the same floor as the animals (ex. You live on the second floor and the animals live on the first, animals can't go to your floor)
  • Different species can't live in the same area and can't come in contact with each other. (ex. Cats can't live with dogs. They must have thier own seperate area.)
  • You must have a bathing area for the animals. (This cannot be your personal bathtub.)
  • Each animal must have its own room/sectioned off area with a food bowl, a bed, and a toy. (ex. A room like you'd see at an animal shelter. where dogs have thier own little sections/rooms.)
  • The animals rooms must have a door leading outside to a fenced area, this door can stay unlocked. There must be another door leading into the animals room for you to enter. This door HAS to be locked and only accessible to you.
  • Your character may NOT have a job, they can only make money doing things around the house. (Ex: Book writing, Painting, Fishing, Playing guitar for tips, etc.)
  • To adopt another animal, you must teach your animal three of the six commands: sit, sit up, play dead, roll over, speak, & shake.
  • Every animal must learn the hunting skill.
  • To have puppies you have to make them thier own seperate room. All of the puppies can be in this room, no adult/elder dogs allowed. This room must have toys, food bowls, and a minimum of 3 beds. This room also needs access to a small fenced in yard, no adult dogs in this yard either.
  • When a puppy ages up it must go into its own room like every other adult dog.

Goals:
  • For each animal you adopt, you get +100 points.
  • For each animal born on the lot, you earn +100 points.
  • If an animal runs away, you lose -100 points.
  • If you get your animals taken away, you have lost the game.
  • If different species (i.e. cat and dog) come in contact, you lose -50 points.
  • If a puppy comes into contact with an adult dog (except from its parents) you lose -50 points.
  • If an animal goes into your living space, you lose -50 points.

Please credit me (Merissa) for the challenge if you post a video on youtube or post this challenge anywhere else. Thanks
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Jun 2015 at 2:36 PM
Ooh! Setting up a game for this challenge at the moment. :P
Field Researcher
#3 Old 8th Jun 2015 at 5:28 PM
How could you keep the animals separate and still keep them all happy while teaching one at a time?
Oh and one other thing, how would I be able to keep them on separate floors and still give them access to a yard?

"900 years of time and space, and I have never met someone who wasn't important."
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 1:04 AM
I'll be doing this challenge on my youtube channel
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Feb 2019 at 4:41 PM
Okay I'm just starting to learn how to use this mod for the sims 3 pets can anyone help me figure it out please?
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Feb 2019 at 7:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Countrygirl
Okay I'm just starting to learn how to use this mod for the sims 3 pets can anyone help me figure it out please?

I'm trying to figure out how I can get my animal shelter started in my game The Sims 3 pets can anyone please help me out please and thank you and I'm getting frustrated with this so im in need of help really bad?
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Feb 2019 at 7:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simtastic!
*Requires Sims 3 Pets

You are opening up your own animal shelter, You have 20,000 simoleons to start off with.

Rules:
  • You cannot use any money cheats besides the 20,000 simoleons to start off with.
  • You must start on an empty lot (Preferrably a large one)
  • You cannot live on the same floor as the animals (ex. You live on the second floor and the animals live on the first, animals can't go to your floor)
  • Different species can't live in the same area and can't come in contact with each other. (ex. Cats can't live with dogs. They must have thier own seperate area.)
  • You must have a bathing area for the animals. (This cannot be your personal bathtub.)
  • Each animal must have its own room/sectioned off area with a food bowl, a bed, and a toy. (ex. A room like you'd see at an animal shelter. where dogs have thier own little sections/rooms.)
  • The animals rooms must have a door leading outside to a fenced area, this door can stay unlocked. There must be another door leading into the animals room for you to enter. This door HAS to be locked and only accessible to you.
  • Your character may NOT have a job, they can only make money doing things around the house. (Ex: Book writing, Painting, Fishing, Playing guitar for tips, etc.)
  • To adopt another animal, you must teach your animal three of the six commands: sit, sit up, play dead, roll over, speak, & shake.
  • Every animal must learn the hunting skill.
  • To have puppies you have to make them thier own seperate room. All of the puppies can be in this room, no adult/elder dogs allowed. This room must have toys, food bowls, and a minimum of 3 beds. This room also needs access to a small fenced in yard, no adult dogs in this yard either.
  • When a puppy ages up it must go into its own room like every other adult dog.

Goals:
  • For each animal you adopt, you get +100 points.
  • For each animal born on the lot, you earn +100 points.
  • If an animal runs away, you lose -100 points.
  • If you get your animals taken away, you have lost the game.
  • If different species (i.e. cat and dog) come in contact, you lose -50 points.
  • If a puppy comes into contact with an adult dog (except from its parents) you lose -50 points.
  • If an animal goes into your living space, you lose -50 points.

Please credit me (Merissa) for the challenge if you post a video on youtube or post this challenge anywhere else. Thanks

can u help me out please?