Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th May 2019 at 2:31 AM
Default WCIF mxims Outdoor Conversion Pack?
Looking for mxims Outdoor Conversion Pack! I cannot find this anywhere, sadly If anyone knows where I can dl it please let me know!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 19th Jul 2019 at 5:47 PM
Hello
After searching a lot, one of my partners told me he has the file
and you will tell me if that is the set you were looking for (or maybe you already found it) I will be sending it to you by private message I do not think that the creator likes to share its content in a public way
In addition you will have to run batch fix because in sims4studio some files are not shown as the table or the chair has a black background
is it worth having the file ?? I have not tried to give it batch fix
you will tell me
Anyway, maybe as they are conversions some can someone convert it again or with the batch fix it would be solved

the files shown in sims4studio are the plant and the microwave
the files not shown or shown fail in sims4studio are the grill, the deep chair(black shadow with deep chair), the chair 2...
Conversions are made from Sasillia items, MS91 Design
so maybe someone already has some conversion but anyway ...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Jul 2019 at 7:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by monas
Hello
and you will tell me if that is the set you were looking for (or maybe you already found it) I will be sending it to you by private message I do not think that the creator likes to share its content in a public way
In addition you will have to run batch fix because in sims4studio some files are not shown as the table or the chair has a black background
you will tell me
Anyway, maybe as they are conversions some can someone convert it again or with the batch fix it would be solved

the files not shown or shown fail in sims4studio are the grill, the deep chair(black shadow with deep chair), the chair 2...

OMG you are a life saver!! Yes I would love to have this set if you'll kindly share it! it's no problem to use sims4studio~
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Apr 2022 at 3:37 PM
Default Hello, I don't know if you still have this file but I need it please
Quote: Originally posted by monas
Hello
you will tell me

Hello I don't know if you still have this file but I need it please