Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 9:05 PM
Numenor,I did what you said to do....
...but when I went into the game to view then, the perview icon(s) were blank.

And when I tried to place the object(s) on a lot, only the placement boxes showed,and not the object.

What did I do wrong?
Which boxes should I have checked or not checked where the EPs are (** File Table**) listed.

PM me.

"S"
V^^^^V

" Enjoy LIFE, 'cause DEATH is just around the CORONER ! ©"
Advertisement
The ModFather
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 11:24 PM
If you wanted to catch my attention, with such a thread title, well, you succeeded

But unfortunately my memory is not as strong as you seem to think. Where have I suggested what you did?

However, when an object is invisible, hardly it's due to the options set in the File Table.
You should check this CHECKLIST.

If the checklist doesn't help, please post the package in the Repair Service forum.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.