Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th May 2017 at 5:22 PM
Default Mod Assistance Needed
I apologize in advance if there's a topic on this already, but I could really use some assistance. I downloaded necrodog's 15 pizza custom food mod, but for some reason there's no folder, it's simply a file labeled as a .rar that cannot be extracted from. Attached is the exact file that downloaded for me. I'm unsure if this is an issue on my part or if everyone that downloads this mod gets this. How can I fix this? I'd really love for my sims to be able to cook individual pizzas for themselves. Thanks for any help you can provide.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  MTS_necrodog_1674900_necrodog-restaurant-mini-pizzas-toddler-patch-update.rar (5.02 MB, 8 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#2 Old 24th May 2017 at 5:30 PM
We usually try posting first in the same thread as the download, so that the creator of the mod can try to help you. He or she will know more about his mod than anyone else.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)