Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th May 2017 at 12:38 AM
Default Strange things in Sims
So, theres some things going on in my game that I don't understand.

For one, some Sims appear to act as ghosts. Nightmare voice, floating & smoke coming from them.
I mean, it would be awesome for this to happen to a Reaper Sim, but not my other Sims :/
It's not that it bothers me. It's just weird. Would it be because I have aging turned off completely?

Another thing, Bella keeps texting my Sim to come do things with her, I have City Living (LOVE IT). She asks to go to Opera concerts & stuff like that, there's no location & if I click OK, my Sim doesn't go. Whats up with this?

Thanks in advanced! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 2nd Jun 2017 at 4:46 PM
Bump.
It that okay?

I actually figured out the last problem & even found a fix here on MTS (Thanks Pawlq!)
Tho, I still don't understand why my Sims are turning half ghost & I honestly would like to know how to make it happen manually. Mostly for a Reaper Sim

Heres a picture of Bella
I really would love it if Reaper Sim could have his nightmare voice & smoke around his feet. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME TO A WHOLE OTHER LEVEL.

So please give me some info on this. I've looked everyone for answers on why this is happening. Is it a glitch on EA's part? Is a mod I have?

Thank you in advanced.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 12:12 AM
I'm pretty sure most player had never experienced this issue, so that's why we couldn't answer your problem.
btw, are you experiencing with mods? because that look messed up