Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#326 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 10:49 AM
Hey, quick message, do you guys want to see screenshots of the parents of the clan cats? I won't mind, press the agree button if so, and the disagree button if not.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#327 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 9:18 AM
Default The Warrior's Parents ~ CedarClan
Soooo, since 4 people wanted this, I got it for you! I actually uploaded the poll yesterday, I'm very surprised there were even that many people on this thread that were active! Lets get to it..

~ Briarfall (Cedarstar's mother)

~ Brambletail (Cedarstar's father, he has lime eyes)

~ Smokebreeze (Silverstripe's mother)

~ Stoneclaw (Silverstripe's father)

~ Ravenfeather (Nightwind's mother, she has melanism)

~ Brownfoot (Nighwinds father, he does not)

~ Appledusk (Frostfur's father. He never told Frostfur who his mother was, he only got vague descriptions of her)

~ Eveningspark (Dawnshine's mother)

~ Kestrelsoar (Dawnshine's father)

~ Squirrelflank (Flintblaze's mother)

~ Pigeoncloud (Flintblaze's father)
_______________________________________________________________________________________

SOME DISCLAIMERS AND SUCH:
- I didn't add Mistysplash's parents, as this was only for the warriors, or previous warriors. I also didn't have any time left, and I didn't have time the next day.
- I will not be adding Frostfur's mother, it's up to you to guess what she looked like (it's pretty obvious)
- This took me a long time, so I hope you enjoyed! I had to come up with what their parents may have looked like, so that made it much longer.
________________________________________________________________________________________

NOTICE: I am changing up my style of update, and I will be moving the allegiance thing to the end. I think it gives too much of the update plots away, even I get dissapointed when I find out beforehand that someone was made a warrior or something happened, and I know what did happen. It should work out better.
________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed this small update, I did too, (hehehehe), so as always, until next time, ByEEeeEEeEEeeeeE!
Test Subject
#328 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 7:35 PM
*inhale* IM BACK FROM THE DEAD AND NOW I HAVE A WORKING PC

so i cant recreate mountainclan but i made a new clan named petalclan
i'll post a update tomorrow
Test Subject
#329 Old 18th Sep 2017 at 2:05 AM
Kind of started, but I think deductions are required due to how I've altered it for yt showings.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mKavod2FJwM " frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Lab Assistant
#330 Old 18th Sep 2017 at 2:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xAppleglow
*inhale* IM BACK FROM THE DEAD AND NOW I HAVE A WORKING PC

so i cant recreate mountainclan but i made a new clan named petalclan
i'll post a update tomorrow

YAAAASSSS YOU ARE BAAACCCKCKCKCKKCKC
Lab Assistant
#331 Old 20th Sep 2017 at 12:42 AM
Hey ppl, I have been very busy away as I had gone on a small family holiday, and I could post and stuff, but not updates as my computer was at home. I'm back now, and I will post an update soon!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#332 Old 21st Sep 2017 at 12:31 PM
hoohhhhhh boy here comes me with my monthly (yearly?? decade-ly? millennium-ly??) rounds. My game is so laggy and the quality had to be dumbed down, which sucks but at least it's playable.

And since i have focus problems i've got a new clan.

My starting pair, Narrowfoot and Tangledreed, ran away from their previous Clan in fear of being persecuted for their forbidden medicine cat-warrior relationship. I'm testing out something that I might add to the challenge, which is medicine cat skill levels. It dictates which herbs the medicine cat can or cannot use as well as what kind of omens that can interpret, and goes up every five days spent learning with a mentor, experimenting with herbs, etc.

Narrowfoot succeeds on her very first hunt, taking on a red-eared slider turtle. She caught it! Ironically, she's more gifted at hunting in the game than her mate is, despite being the medicine cat of the two.

Things go smoothly with the two. They catch enough prey to get by day by day, but only a couple nights later, an ominous sign shows up at their paws as they sleep within the grasses. A pitch-black crow in the middle of the night -- basically screaming incoming death.

Scared that one of them might not last, they hastily decided to try for kits in an attempt to save what they could of whatever legacy they'd lose with their uncertain death. First try -- unsuccessful.

That's basically the gist of all the progress I've gotten of em. I'll hopefully update soon without disappearing and restarting.

doggo out ~

ALLEGIANCES:
IceClan ~

Leader - None

Deputy - None

Medicine Cat - None

Warriors -
Tangledreed (T) - Long-furred white and dark gray tom.
Narrowfoot (S) - Former medicine cat apprentice. Petite spotted she-cat.

Apprentices - None

Elders - None

Kits - None

Queens - None
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#333 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 4:16 PM
another update.

After multiple tries, Narrowfoot and Tangledreed have given up on conceiving kits for now. So, with not much else to do, Tangledreed ventured out in search of cats who would join them on their territory so that whoever survived would not feel desolate. He finds a group of hopeful loners looking for more in life: the social butterfly Cardinalsong, the eccentric Elmreach, the gentle Coalspark, and the prideful Finchfeather.

However, it seems the crow omen has held true.

Not long after the group arrived back at the territory, Tangledreed and Cardinalsong died from diseases contracted by the fleas they caught whilst travelling (They got yellow portraits from fleas, and when I rolled to see how it affected them, Tangledreed rolled a 95 and Cardinalsong a 97. There were no rainbow beetles or angelfish to revive them, and if there were, Narrowfoot would not know how to use them, as she is only a level 2 medicine cat.)

But although all hope seemed lost, Narrowfoot no later found out she was pregnant. After a few days, she gave birth to two kits, Fogkit and Halfkit, both alive. However, the birth has taken a toll on her body and she will not be able to be active for a few days. Halfkit is a completely healthy she-cat with a near-dangerous curiosity and sense of pride, and Fogkit is a tom, born weak but a natural troublemaker. Unfortunately, he will most probably not be able to carry out warrior tasks when he grows up.

Their camp has not yet been properly built, so the new warriors set to work with finding leaves and feathers to build nests and dens. This is for yet another feature I'm testing out, which is camp building, since it would be kind of weird for the camp to already have been built when the cats just arrived.

Hunting is going well, and there have been no more deaths or sicknesses among the cats. Finchfeather has been getting quite involved in making sure things go well with everyone. Perhaps it's time to elect a leader?

Oh great. I jinxed it. Narrowfoot now has a severe condition, which can be cured with black goldfish or blowfish. The problem? No black goldfish or blowfish. If she isn't cured within five days, she will die unless revived by a level three medicine cat with a rainbow beetle or angelfish.

Elmreach has caught a blowfish and gives it to Narrowfoot. The former medicine cat heals herself better.

Feeling nice, Elmreach decides to give a rat to Coalspark. Rather than eating it, however, he discovers the way to get mousebile and has cured her ticks. If he keeps going at this rate, he'll be able to learn enough to become a level 1 medicine cat.

That night, Coalspark dreams of a clearing full of stones, bathed by the moon's light. When he wakes up, he is determined to find this mysterious place, and Finchfeather agrees to come with him. The two toms travel across the world and find the place without any issues, and investigate the strange stones. Since it is too late to travel back, they fall asleep there.

Finchfeather is now Finchstar, and has earned his nine lives and approval from StarClan. Meanwhile, Coalspark dreams of StarClan, who affirm that his destiny is to be IceClan's first medicine cat and go down in history as the very first to discover the Star Stones.

When the toms return, Finchstar is given news by a delighted Elmreach that she found out she was expecting his kits while he was away. Halfkit and Fogkit are very excited to have other kits to play with.

In celebration, the Clan has established their second official den (the first being the medicine cat den, as there was already a small cavern in the rock suitable for sleeping in) -- the nursery. Having managed to collect enough materials, they have made the first moss nest and continue to collect more.

Just a night later, she gives birth to two toms: Seedkit, very prideful and independent despite being born the runt of the litter, and Feltkit, an adventurous and naturally-gifted hunter. Halfkit and Fogkit, being the mischievous little scamps they are, take it upon themselves to "mentor" the new kits as their elders.

okay, that was long. and there's more to come.

but for now, i guess, doggo out ~

ALLEGIANCES:
IceClan ~

Leader -
Finchstar - Stocky golden tabby tom with a white muzzle and underbelly. Still has 9 lives left.

Deputy -
Narrowfoot - Petite spotted she-cat. Former medicine cat apprentice.

Medicine Cat -
Coalspark - Short-muzzled black and white tom.

Warriors - None

Apprentices - None

Elders - None

Kits -
Fogkit - Frail light grey and white mottled tom with dark gray patches.
Halfkit - Skinny light gray and brown mottled she-cat.
Seedkit - Small golden tabby tom with a large white patch across his face.
Feltkit - Stocky golden tabby with a large white patch across his face.

Queens -
Narrowfoot - Petite spotted she-cat. Former medicine cat apprentice. (Fogkit, Halfkit)
Elmreach - Dusky gray she-cat with bright yellow eyes. (Seedkit, Feltkit)

Deceased ~
Tangledreed - Long-furred white and dark gray tom.
Cardinalsong - Long-furred dark ginger she-cat.

and now: pictures.

Lab Assistant
#334 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 8:41 PM
Hey I love this challenge, funny thing is this challenge even inspired me to start reading warriors because you made it sound so awesome and brilliant read over a dozen books the past two years. I used to have a clan a couple years ago using this challenge and it was really fun, the only problem is sometimes this glitch happens where I have a few pieces of fresh kill (minor pets) sitting on the ground and I click to make one of my warriors eat the prey but there is no option to eat, this happens every know and then and it's very annoying, the only option I get is for Nraas and I looked in the debug object menu but I don't see anything that says reset object or anything that fixes it, so far the only way to fix it I've found is by resetting my whole household but doing that cancels all their actions and refills all their needs so I wouldn't want to do that very often it's almost like cheating. Any way I can fix this bug when it happens? I hate loosing fresh kill

i <3 acacia
Test Subject
#335 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 3:19 AM Last edited by Mystthecat : 26th Sep 2017 at 2:43 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Wildpawswolfie7
Hey I love this challenge, funny thing is this challenge even inspired me to start reading warriors because you made it sound so awesome and brilliant read over a dozen books the past two years. I used to have a clan a couple years ago using this challenge and it was really fun, the only problem is sometimes this glitch happens where I have a few pieces of fresh kill (minor pets) sitting on the ground and I click to make one of my warriors eat the prey but there is no option to eat, this happens every know and then and it's very annoying, the only option I get is for Nraas and I looked in the debug object menu but I don't see anything that says reset object or anything that fixes it, so far the only way to fix it I've found is by resetting my whole household but doing that cancels all their actions and refills all their needs so I wouldn't want to do that very often it's almost like cheating. Any way I can fix this bug when it happens? I hate loosing fresh kill

To be honest i dont think you can fix it. I may be wrong But it may be that a another cat tried to eat it and got stopped or that cat tried to eat it and something stopped that cat.
Lab Assistant
#336 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 4:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mystthecat
To be honest i dont think you can fix it. I may be wrong But it may be that a another cat tried to eat it and got stopped or that cat tried to eat it and something stopped that cat Either way, I may not be correct but

Yes I've noticed it usually happens when a cat tries to eat it and then stops before he does the action, sometimes I notice my cats when only half hunger going to eat something and I'm like no don't eat and waste our fresh kill on your huge appetite buddy! So he stops and then it glitches xD but sometimes it happens even when I don't cancel the action. Is there a way to retune the game so that cats only autonomously eat prey if their hunger is low enough, like not when it's only a quarter gone. If this can be done I would be one happy camper, that way my warriors only eat when they are really hungry and not just wanting a snack! XD lol but seriously I wished there was some way to fix this bug, or at least an explaination to why they can't eat after the action was cancelled? This is as bad as if the pet food bowl eat option goes away if you cancel the action, which doesn't happen but that would be ridiculous.

i <3 acacia
Test Subject
#337 Old 26th Sep 2017 at 2:39 AM Last edited by Mystthecat : 26th Sep 2017 at 3:26 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Wildpawswolfie7
Yes I've noticed it usually happens when a cat tries to eat it and then stops before he does the action, sometimes I notice my cats when only half hunger going to eat something and I'm like no don't eat and waste our fresh kill on your huge appetite buddy! So he stops and then it glitches xD but sometimes it happens even when I don't cancel the action. Is there a way to retune the game so that cats only autonomously eat prey if their hunger is low enough, like not when it's only a quarter gone. If this can be done I would be one happy camper, that way my warriors only eat when they are really hungry and not just wanting a snack! XD lol but seriously I wished there was some way to fix this bug, or at least an explaination to why they can't eat after the action was cancelled? This is as bad as if the pet food bowl eat option goes away if you cancel the action, which doesn't happen but that would be ridiculous.

Hahaha i know your pain, because it often happens to me and i get annoyed and call the food rotten and use it for other stuff then eating. maybe someone who knows how to code the sims could see what makes this happen and they can create a mod which fixes this glitch, or you can try searching for a mod which makes them not eat at their hunger is at half,
Edit: I searched around, Its looks like no one knows why but im downloading a mod that stocks you up minor pets, If you want to use it every time prey breaks here is the link
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=458856
Test Subject
#338 Old 26th Sep 2017 at 5:59 AM Last edited by Mystthecat : 26th Sep 2017 at 6:11 AM.
Background:
Archdew Once a citycat who twolegs named Dewy met Silverpely who had nickname Bats for her bat-like ears. when silverpelt told him about clans, He suggested that he and silverpelt should make a clan together being curious about clanlife. They found a beach with caves with open tops and decided that their camp will be there. But they aren't mates.....though you can guess if the plans i have go according to plan.
[Its like 1 in the morning i cant create stories]

Well.....Looks like they are true water cats But Silverpelt is an odd one indeed, She......Looks like she is teaching him how to swim.

Silverpelt also likes lizards,turtles and fish it seems. Turtle right now is her favorite

Archdew is still getting used to clanlife. While i might see what he likes but he likes collecting seashellls so he saves them near the prey area to look how pretty and shiny the shells are.

ALLEGIANCES:
Archclan ~
Leader -None
Deputy -None
Medicine Cat -None
Warriors -
Silverpelt ~She-cat
Archdew ~Male-cat
Apprentices - none
Elders -none
Kits -none
Queens -none
Deceased ~none
Lab Assistant
#339 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 6:24 PM Last edited by Wildpawswolfie7 : 27th Sep 2017 at 6:37 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Mystthecat
Hahaha i know your pain, because it often happens to me and i get annoyed and call the food rotten and use it for other stuff then eating. maybe someone who knows how to code the sims could see what makes this happen and they can create a mod which fixes this glitch, or you can try searching for a mod which makes them not eat at their hunger is at half,
Edit: I searched around, Its looks like no one knows why but im downloading a mod that stocks you up minor pets, If you want to use it every time prey breaks here is the link
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=458856
Thank you! I'll try it out, so I can just easily buy minor pets to replace the ones that break? cool. Yay. EDIT: Thanks again, it works! I can replace the broken snakes XD

i <3 acacia
Lab Assistant
#340 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 10:54 AM Last edited by thenightfall2509 : 30th Sep 2017 at 2:47 AM.
Default Update #20 ~ CedarClan
Yes, I am finally posting an update, I know its been a while and I have been postponing this for a while now, but I finally got the mindset and time to do this (it takes a while yo). Sit tight, relax, and enjoy this update!

NEWS!:

~ Mottlepaw got a yellow portrait from lack of food, so she got a minor sickness (a tummy bug) and is staying in the medicine cat den for a day.

~ A wild unicorn spawned in the nursery at 6-7pm, is this a sign of prophecy? Marigold talked to the animal, and if anything was said, we still don't know.

~ The hunting patrol went well with Frostfur, Dawnshine, and Rabbitstrike, and they brought back 7 pieces of prey collectively.

~ A dock pack of four invaded the camp, almost killing Rabbitstrike and Flintblaze, and Mistysplash had to use two rainbow beetles to save them, severely injured Nightwind, and minorly injured Stripepaw, Silverstripe, Cedarstar, and Oakbranch. Frostfur actually saved his son, Rabbitstrike, from death, as the wolf Rabbitstrike decided to fight single-handedly was about to deliver a killing blow, Frostfur swept in and clawed the dogs eyes.

~ During the fight, a certain Darkwing was missing, and had been for the last 30 minutes, and his mate, Shrewflight, was too...

~ALLEGIANCE~

LEADER:
Cedarstar ~ A mild tan coloured she-cat, with an array of oak brown splotches on her body, stripes on her forehead and light jade green eyes. (7 lives left)

DEPUTY:
Frostfur ~ A pure snow white tom with pale-mid blue eyes and a thick coat.
Apprentice: Stripepaw

MEDICINE CATS:
Mistysplash ~ A sleek, russian blue she-cat with bright blue eyes and strong cheekbones.
Apprentice: Mottlepaw

WARRIORS:
Flintblaze ~ A bright flame coloured orange tom, with darker and lighter stripes on his flank and tail, soft yellow eyes and a thick and furry coat.

Silverstripe ~ A strong grey tom with darker stripes on his coat, bluish-grey eyes and dark grey paws.

Dawnshine ~ A small bodied, lean, orangy-beige she cat with yellow/amber eyes and a soft, rounded face.

Oakbranch ~ A light brown she-cat with dark grey stripes, a darker, mahogany coloured back, a dark grey paw and green eyes.

Blackpatch ~ A thin-pelted tom with large black and white splodges on his fur, lime green eyes and a large black patch covering the left side of his face.

Shrewflight ~ A thin, sleek she-cat with deep brown fur, bright yellow eyes and a beautiful face.

Darkwing ~ A black pelted tom with a strong white underbelly, white paws, and lime green eyes.

Nightwind ~ A thin, black furred she-cat with piercing amber eyes and a vulture-like, well defined face.

Icebreeze ~ A thin, lean, white she-cat with one dark grey paw, striking blue eyes and a significant elm-brown nose.

Rabbitstrike ~ A muscular and strongly built white tom with blue eyes and a well-rounded face.

QUEENS: N/A

APPRENTICES:
Mottlepaw ~ A thin, light brown, jaguar-patterned she-cat with greyish-green eyes and pointy ears.

Stripepaw ~ A fluffy tom with two grey front paws and grey eyes with oak brown stripes.

KITS: N/A

ELDERS: N/A

STARCLAN:

Unnamedkit ~ Reason of death: Stillborn of Cedarstar and Silverstripe

PROPHECIES:

'A mottled future awaits the clan'

RELATIONSHIPS:

~ Mates ~

Silverstripe x Cedarstar (Mottlepaw, Stripepaw, Oakbranch) (Cedarstripe)

Frostfur x Nightwind (Icebreeze, Rabbitstrike, Blackpatch) (Nightfur)

Flintblaze x Dawnshine (Dawnblaze)

Blackpatch and Oakbranch (Oakpatch)

Darkwing x Shrewflight (Shrewwing)

I hope you guys enjoyed this update, it has been sooo loonnggg since my last, and yes, I have laid down some more plots, and there are more to come . So, as always, until next time, byee!
Test Subject
#341 Old 1st Oct 2017 at 8:01 PM Last edited by xAppleglow : 1st Oct 2017 at 8:05 PM. Reason: I needed to add somethin
First Petalclan Update!
Sorry for not making a update when i said i would, I just kept forgetting

So, heres the update.

Petalstar (Or Petalcloud at the time) Got lost during a tornado, with her mate, Oakpelt. They decide to make a clan
They seek a territory, and they find one, then make dens.
They go to the barn and recruit three cats, Sparrowwing (She) Flinttuft (Tom) and Cheetahfang. (Sparrowwing's brother.)
Sparrowwing asks to become Flinttuft's mate, He said yes!
Sparrowwing soon is expecting kits with Flinttuft!
Petalstar becomes pregnant soon after, with Oakpelts kits.
A kit strays into the territory, and Sparrowwing takes care of the kit, now names Spottedkit.
Cheetahfang becomes deputy.
Sparrowwing gives birth to four kits! Pebblekit (She) Plumkit (She, a bit sick) Scorchkit (tom) and Heatherkit (she)
Spottedkit ages up and becomes an apprentice, her mentor being Cheetahfang.
Two horses raid the camp, everyone being okay, but Petalstar looses two lives.
Petalstar gives birth to three kits, ???kit (She, I forgot her name ;-; ) Dustkit (Tom, Has crippled back leg) and Duckkit (Tom)

That will be all. (Hopefully someone figures out the reference :>) Heres some pics!

Here is the territory! It is quite nice.
http://imageshack.com/a/img924/2517/AjeTEi.jpg

Plumkit and Scorchkit, They are playing tag!
http://imageshack.com/a/img922/8392/4DAgzR.jpg

Spottedpaw napping, she loves her naps!
http://imageshack.com/a/img924/9933/RJLqaf.jpg

Cheetahfang is looking for some prey to give to her sister!
http://imageshack.com/a/img923/2585/mOcKZv.jpg

Flinttuft is Hunting, to fill the prey pile!
http://imageshack.com/a/img922/2424/cUETlS.jpg

Oakpelt is getting his excersize, he needs to be fit for his lovely mate!
http://imageshack.com/a/img923/9392/3VZpcK.jpg

Petalstar is watching the clouds, thinking of names for her kits.
http://imageshack.com/a/img922/7631/xXLDhm.jpg

SAVE HEATHERKIT! SHES GETTING EATEN BY THE HUGE FISH!
http://imageshack.com/a/img923/4521/Cx5udL.jpg

Pebblekit got scared by the full moon, so shes hiding with her mother!
http://imageshack.com/a/img924/5583/mJhmOG.jpg

THE SPOOK KIT
http://imageshack.com/a/img924/3258/7SFUwH.jpg

Dustkit, is sleeping, in the wrong den.
http://imageshack.com/a/img922/4567/AiaP6Q.jpg

Duckkit has a very long tail, doesnt he?
http://imageshack.com/a/img924/7752/54njJ0.jpg

GET OUTTA HERE ZOMBIE!
http://imageshack.com/a/img923/9103/v2c0V0.jpg

Lets play a game of find the kit! (Petalstar's first kit)
http://imageshack.com/a/img922/5894/O36VwH.jpg

~Pairs~
PetalstarxOakpelt
SparrowwintxFlinttuft

Thats it for today, dont expect a update anytime soon.
Lab Assistant
#342 Old 2nd Oct 2017 at 7:19 AM Last edited by thenightfall2509 : 8th Nov 2017 at 9:41 AM.
Default Update #21 ~ CedarClan
Hey guys, I'm back with another update, and this one is quite short but its content makes up for it. Stay tuned for more...

~ Mottlepaw out hunting, as many of the cats were unable to hunt.

~ Frostfur caught 2 snakes in 2 hours! Good job Frostfur!

~ Dawnshine hunting a parakeet.

~ Icebreeze tried to catch an assassin beetle, but failed, and got a non-poisonous bite, and went to Mistysplash for treatment.

~ In the middle of her sleep, Nightwind's wounds suddenly burst open, and blood started to spill everywhere as her cuts had not clotted. Sadly, she lost so much blood that she passed. Mistysplash belives it was because they ran low on bandaging material and herbs, so Nightwind vouched some of hers for Rabbitstrike, who was inches from death at the time. May StarClan light her path..

~ When Frostfur heard the news, he was distraught. He actually got a red mood portrait, and rolled for severe depression. He has little appetite, strength, and will to live now, and has entered a kind of hibernation state mentally.

~ Despite Nightwind recently passing, the clan managed to bring back mountains of prey on a huge hunt (the cats with minor wounds are better). There is enough prey to last them 2-3 days in the prey pile now.

~ The breezes are getting warmer as we enter the last few days of leaf-bare, and prey has been more bountiful. The cats have 5 days left until new-leaf arrives.
~ Stripepaw and Mottlepaw will have their apprentice ceremonies soon, as both of their mentors believe they will be ready.
~ Shrewflight has found out that she is pregnant! She is worried though if her pregnancy will go on until new-leaf, as birthing in leaf-bare will show risk to the lives and health of her kits.

~ALLEGIANCE~

LEADER:
Cedarstar ~ A mild tan coloured she-cat, with an array of oak brown splotches on her body, stripes on her forehead and light jade green eyes. (7 lives left)

DEPUTY:
Frostfur ~ A pure snow white tom with pale-mid blue eyes and a thick coat.
Apprentice: Stripepaw

MEDICINE CATS:
Mistysplash ~ A sleek, russian blue she-cat with bright blue eyes and strong cheekbones.
Apprentice: Mottlepaw

WARRIORS:
Flintblaze ~ A bright flame coloured orange tom, with darker and lighter stripes on his flank and tail, soft yellow eyes and a thick and furry coat.

Silverstripe ~ A strong grey tom with darker stripes on his coat, bluish-grey eyes and dark grey paws.

Dawnshine ~ A small bodied, lean, orangy-beige she cat with yellow/amber eyes and a soft, rounded face.

Oakbranch ~ A light brown she-cat with dark grey stripes, a darker, mahogany coloured back, a dark grey paw and green eyes.

Blackpatch ~ A thin-pelted tom with large black and white splodges on his fur, lime green eyes and a large black patch covering the left side of his face.

Shrewflight ~ A thin, sleek she-cat with deep brown fur, bright yellow eyes and a beautiful face.

Darkwing ~ A black pelted tom with a strong white underbelly, white paws, and lime green eyes.

Icebreeze ~ A thin, lean, white she-cat with one dark grey paw, striking blue eyes and a significant elm-brown nose.

Rabbitstrike ~ A muscular and strongly built white tom with blue eyes and a well-rounded face.

QUEENS: N/A

APPRENTICES:
Mottlepaw ~ A thin, light brown, jaguar-patterned she-cat with greyish-green eyes and pointy ears.

Stripepaw ~ A fluffy tom with two grey front paws and grey eyes with oak brown stripes.

KITS: N/A

ELDERS: N/A

STARCLAN:

Unnamedkit ~ Reason of death: Stillborn of Cedarstar and Silverstripe

Nightwind ~ Reason of death: Bleeding out due to wounds

PROPHECIES:

'A mottled future awaits the clan'

RELATIONSHIPS:

~ Mates ~

Silverstripe x Cedarstar (Mottlepaw, Stripepaw, Oakbranch) (Cedarstripe)

Frostfur x Nightwind (Icebreeze, Rabbitstrike, Blackpatch) (Nightfur)

Flintblaze x Dawnshine (Dawnblaze)

Blackpatch and Oakbranch (Oakpatch)

Darkwing x Shrewflight (Shrewwing)

~ Siblings ~

Blackpatch, Rabbtistrike, and Icebreeze

Oakbranch, Stripepaw, and Mottlepaw

LITTERS:

Nightwind and Frostfur had 2 litters:

Litter 1:
-Blackpatch

Litter 2:
-Rabbitstrike
-Icebreeze

Cedarstar and Silverstripe had 2 litters:

Litter 1:
-Oakbranch

Litter 2:
-Stripepaw
-Mottlepaw
-Unnamedkit

I hope you guys enjoyed the update, and I have added a new family thing that I saw in other peoples updates when reading the old ones on page like 3-6, and I liked it. Creds to the peeps that made that. As always, until next time, ByEEeEEeEeeEEEee!1!1!!11!!1
Test Subject
#343 Old 4th Oct 2017 at 12:21 AM Last edited by Flight's wings : 4th Oct 2017 at 12:22 PM.
The wind blow violently, kicking up sands and dirt, creating dust, but the cats here didn’t mean that kind of weather in fact they were used to it. Most cats can’t stand the feeling of sand, dirt, or even dust in their pelts.
But if you're a Prickleclan cat that stuff doesn’t bother well except for one cat. Brackenleap, he hated the annoying weather and would always skip the days hunt or even guarding the border if there was even a breeze. Which is what he was doing now laying in the small cave that was also connected to the nursery and the elders den, were that elderly rouge was staying.

The tom let out a huff has he saw the grey she-cat wrestling with Shellkit. Both throwing swipes and yowls of excitement each time either one of them managed to pin the other. Brackenleap couldn’t help but roll his eyes and mutter,” I hope I’m not mentor to that rambunctious kit.”

“That would be quite a shame, to never teach the youth the skills they need to survive or to protect the clan” an amused voice echoed across the cave walls. Brackenleap didn’t even have to guess, who the voice belong to. “You know how much I hate being an mentor it takes up too much of my time, Beetlepelt” he snorted. The black tom with a brown underbelly and brown muzzle walked to his mates side and laid next to him. He stretched his neck to groom the back of his. “ Now being a mentor isn’t that bad, just think of what you could do with the apprentice and how you can make it a strong Prickleclan warrior.” he meowed pausing his grooming to talk. Brackenleap was letting out small purrs before the black tom stop. “Oh please like you can last one second with that hyperactive kit” he spoke swaying his tail with challenge. “You shouldn’t be talking about Shellkit that way Brackenleap” growled a brown spotted tom his eyes narrowed. The tom sat down in front of them looking each straight in the eye. The two toms dipped their heads in respect at the leader, just like they were taught. “I-I-I didn’t mean it in a bad way Pricklestar, I was just stating that Shellkit would need an mentor who can carve all that energy into a way that would benefit the clan.” he stuttered feeling his pelt grew warm from being caught. Pricklestar eyes somehow got even narrower than they already are. This cost the two toms to tense. But a gesture of them to stand up made the tom relax. “Indeed he does need a mentor who can handle that type of personality,” he grumble,” But I'm not here to talk about mentors, I have an important mission for the both of you.” The two toms blinked in surprise the leader usually had his deputy or Treepelt to do tasks or missions, the toms wonder why he didn’t approach them. “I guess you're wondering why I didn’t talk to *Aldersun or Treepelt like I usually do” guessed Pricklestar ignoring the surprised look on the tom’s face,” Aldersun and Treepelt won’t do for this mission they are both well - trained warriors but not they lack what this mission needs, which involves bring a cat back here. A sister of Stargazer.” “May I asked why were bring another cat back?” politely asked Beeltepelt.
“Let just say her time in the city is due”

I'm alive it's just that school has been taking up my time so my posts will becoming painfully slow except on breaks. As you can see we have new kitties and Old kitties along with a one of my favorite gay couples so far Brackenleap and Beetlepelt! they are perfect together.
I wonder who those cats are though, and why is the tabby about to fight that white and black cat, and who the she-cat laying at the bottom looking scared?
And the most important one why does Pricklestar need her?
whelp guess the next update may or may not explain things or it just might add on more plots to the game until next update.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#344 Old 5th Oct 2017 at 7:17 PM Last edited by DJKanine9 : 5th Oct 2017 at 8:12 PM.
Default another update. 05/10/2017
hi i'm back with a new clan.

now i know what you're thinking.

"doggo, what the heck, how many times are you going to--"
don't worry. iceclan isn't gone.

i decided to add a new clan to the same world. iceclan's genetics can only extend so far into the future generations, so new blood (i can't find the rogue group that coalspark, elmreach, and finchstar came from because they mOVED I DIDN'T AUTHORIZE THIS HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME STORYPROGRESSION--) would be well needed for when the third generation comes around. i guess, for future future generations, i'll just add a new rogue group and have them all try for kits now because this is mahogany.

enjoy.

~~

Somewhere in a remote, sparse little woodland in Riverview reside a small, broken Clan of merely five. After a severe illness rendered the majority of their cats dead, Woodclan's young but wise medicine cat, Lilypool, managed to salvage what she could and heal everyone back into shape. Relieved, the Clan decided to start anew in honor of their fallen Clanmates.

One night, Lilypool had a dream. She was standing on the moonlit riverside, surrounded by tough grass and washed-up logs and rocks, stars reflected off the surface of the water. Then, one by one, dens began appearing. A fresh-kill pile grew in size, cat silhouettes -- resting elders and hyperactive kits alike -- crowded around her, muscles firm and fur sleek.

That morning, she emerged from her den with wide eyes.

"A new Clan has arrived."

Leopardleap -- the new deputy -- goes on a journey to find the mysterious cats that could be residing in a territory elsewhere, guided by Lilypool's description of her dream. He is skeptical and would much rather be hunting to feed his Clan, but he was not headstrong enough to go against Fangstar and Lilypool's words.

While he is gone, the leader Fangstar and the other two members of Woodclan, Sunflight and Appledawn, hunt diligently for prey. However, his mate Sunflight - still weakened by the illness - was not able to catch much prey. Whatever she did catch, she ate out of the hunger she got from hunting nonstop for so long. As a result of this, Fangstar has punished her by declaring she will not be able to eat until she catches enough prey to make up for her disobedience of the warrior code.

She is unable to, unfortunately. Fangstar pardons her for this one out of exasperation and pity.

Meanwhile, Leopardleap has finally found this new Clan's territory! He immediately goes to speak to their leader, who introduces himself as Finchstar. He then goes around and talks with the queens, Narrowfoot and Elmreach. The kits are too intimidated by his large build and ever-present scowl, so he never gets the chance to talk to them. He feels a pang of insecurity as he thinks about the kits he wants to have with Appledawn. The meek medicine cat, Coalspark, is also too shy to talk to him, so he decides to call it a day and thanks Finchstar for allowing him to observe them. He invites them for a Gathering at the open plain between their territories in five days. The tom accepts, and Leopardleap is eager to prepare for the journey back home.

Speaking of kits...Sunflight has just been announced pregnant! Appledawn - Leopardleap's mate - follows suit no later. Lilypool shakes her head at the foolishness, knowing they would now be short of hunters with extra mouths to feed on the way.

Leopardleap arrives home and recounts all of his findings. His Clan welcome him back and thank him for the trouble he went through.

Two days after he returns, Sunflight gives birth to two toms (whyyyyyyy, there's only one she-kit in the entire worlddddd ) -- Raykit, who was born small and fragile, and Stormkit, who was inflicted with a birth illness where he would constantly be tired and fatigued (I just made this illness up, dunno if it actually happens.) Their mother is distraught at how unhealthy her two kits are, but Lilypool assures her it's a lingering effect of the illness she had been impacted with, and there was nothing anyone could've done about it.

Things go smoothly. Fangstar, Leopardleap, and - although grudgingly - Lilypool catch enough prey to keep the Clan from starvation.

Raykit has been seen sleeping in the medicine den more than once, and Stormkit has been guarding the fresh-kill pile with a longing look in his eyes. Additionally, the Woodclan cats seem eager to meet the Iceclan cats -- they keep thinking of going fishing.

No later than a day after, Appledawn gives birth to-- aAAAAAAAGH WHAT THE HECK 4 KITS?! We're going to starve, I've made a mistAKE.

Oh jeez, okay...the eldest is a buff but feeble young tom named Bramblekit. The second is a healthy she-kit with a lithe build named Tigerkit. The second youngest is a healthy, plump tom named Lynxkit (he really does look like a fat lynx without the cheek tufts, oh wow...) And last but not least, a weakly-built she-kit named Grasskit.

Oh my god, how am I going to manage...

Anyways, find out whether the kits starve next update...also:
GATHERING! Quite interested to see how it'll turn out between Death-Everywhere-Clan and Birth-Everywhere-Clan. But for now...

doggo out ~

ALLEGIANCES:
WoodClan ~

Leader -
Fangstar - Slender mottled gray tom with one blue eye and one yellow eye. Still has 5 lives left.

Deputy -
Leopardleap - Large spotted tom with green eyes.

Medicine Cat -
Lilypool - Fluffy, short-legged white she-cat with gray patches.

Warriors - None (ohmygod)

Apprentices - None (oHMYGOD)

Elders - None

Kits - (OJhHmgYGOddD)
Raykit - Chubby, short-furred tom with black stripes and black and orange patches. Has one blue eye and one yellow eye.
Stormkit - Furry gray tabby tom with one blue eye and one yellow eye.
Bramblekit - Flat-muzzled brown tom with a silver underbelly and amber eyes.
Tigerkit - Wiry brown she-cat with a silver underbelly and amber eyes.
Lynxkit - Light brown spotted tom with amber eyes and large, pointed ears.
Grasskit - Small light brown spotted she-cat with amber eyes.

Queens -
Sunflight (Raykit, Stormkit) - Calico-patterned she-cat with one blue eye and one amber eye.
Appledawn (Bramblekit, Tigerkit, Lynxkit, Grasskit) - Beautiful rosy brown she-cat with amber eyes.

jeez this clan is going to die
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#345 Old 5th Oct 2017 at 8:10 PM
Default pictures
for the update i last posted. i put it up on my phone since i use it to record things as i go, so now i'm on my laptop with pictures.

1 - Just the Clan socializing.

2 - The birth of Raykit and Stormkit. Raykit is the one on the left and Stormkit is the one on the right.

3 - Leopardleap being groomed by Appledawn. He kept getting smelly and she had to get a hairball.

4 - Me screeching incredulously as Appledawn gives birth to the reason this Clan will probably starve and get sick all the time.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#346 Old 6th Oct 2017 at 1:01 AM
It was time, time to see if these kits where what the forest wanted Magpiestar gave a hesitated sigh as he look at each of his kits.

Only one of them will be chosen to become the next spirit of the land. A role the clan are still getting used to, none the less it one of the top ranking role. *Well not as high as leader, or deputy but just in between a medicine cat and warriors. Rank wise. Magpiestar felt a tongue roll on his ears and turned to see his mate. Along with the kits right beside them, a look of tired was present upon them. “Have you explained to them what will happen?” asked Magpiestar gave a nuzzle to his mate. “Yes they both know what will happen and that they mustn’t tell any cat about this it is for their eyes only to see” she reply. “Good let's go the forest should be awake now” ordered Magpiestar grabbing one of the kits by the scuff and flicking his tail to the others. Willowbreeze also grab one of the kits and walked beside her mate.

They stop towards a garden, well what was left of the garden. Each set the kit down and groomed both of them. Making sure that their pelt was clean and sleek.
“What the Spirit look like. Can I challenge it to eating contest, or maybe a race across the camp.” Question Finchkit, who was trying to get away from her mother’s tongue. Magpie let out a purr of amuse, ”Will have to see now won’t we?” Mistkit had been in his usually foggy state but as soon as they step paw step in the garden he alert and perking his ears at even the slight movement.

Suddenly all the kits turned to a large blue creature that turned to look at the kits. He bent down looking at each kit with a friendly smile. He put his paw? Towards each of the kits letting them sniff it. Cinnamonkit gave a cautious but curious sniff and scrambled back towards her parents.

Finchkit sniff the creature quickly before shuffling back.

Mistkit couldn’t help but scent the herbs coming off the creature, and walked forward not backing away like his siblings did. He look at the creature with calmness and friendliness. It’s paw was now at his face. And He gave it a lick instead of sniffing it like his siblings did. The creatures tasted like nothing but for some reason doing that made him calmer and more relaxed.

“Welcome to my garden, Little one” the creature greeted. Which caused Mistkit to jump not expecting it to talk. “Hum, Looks like you can hear me” he chuckled before he grab a feather from his coat and set it down in front of the kit. “A little present for being such a brave little kit” he spoke his voice filled with nothing but welcome,” You are always welcome to my garden little one.” The Creature got up and walked towards his garden tending to it’s needs. “Looks like the spirit made his choice.” Magpiestar spoke,”Remember kits don’t tell any cat what happen here today.”

The clan has 4 more days of leaf -bare! thank starclan because cats are getting sick way to much. And plus that means a baby-boom is coming! next season. I can't wait to see. This update is for Breezeclan. and this update shows you how Spirit cats are picked. they did this to both Patchpaw and Jaypaw when they were kits to see if they were chosen to become the spirit cat. Which neither got picked. Right now Magpiestar is the Spirit cat but he can't be the spirit cat for much longer. So it is time he figure out, who he going to past down his knowledge to. And the spirit chose Mistkit! Which means that Mistkit is probably going to have to have a mate when he grows up so he can spread his genes or his siblings has a chance of passing it down to whom ever they become mates with. and he can just mentor that cat. is how that going to work. I'm still figuring how to make the spirit cat powerful but not so powerful to the point I feel like I'm cheating my way out of stuff. anyways this the second time we see the kits but this time they have some personality. We have Mistkit the clueless, distractible, and oblivious sibling, then there miss I to make everything a challenge or competition aka Finchkit. And finally there the beautiful Cinnamonkit, who wise but a sly little kit that likes to seek information from other cats. So maybe she can used those good looks to get what she wants? whelp will have to see what in the future for these kits. Until next update
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#347 Old 6th Oct 2017 at 9:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Flight's wings
It was time, time to see if these kits where what the forest wanted Magpiestar gave a hesitated sigh as he look at each of his kits.

Only one of them will be chosen to become the next spirit of the land. A role the clan are still getting used to, none the less it one of the top ranking role. *Well not as high as leader, or deputy but just in between a medicine cat and warriors. Rank wise. Magpiestar felt a tongue roll on his ears and turned to see his mate. Along with the kits right beside them, a look of tired was present upon them. “Have you explained to them what will happen?” asked Magpiestar gave a nuzzle to his mate. “Yes they both know what will happen and that they mustn’t tell any cat about this it is for their eyes only to see” she reply. “Good let's go the forest should be awake now” ordered Magpiestar grabbing one of the kits by the scuff and flicking his tail to the others. Willowbreeze also grab one of the kits and walked beside her mate.

They stop towards a garden, well what was left of the garden. Each set the kit down and groomed both of them. Making sure that their pelt was clean and sleek.
“What the Spirit look like. Can I challenge it to eating contest, or maybe a race across the camp.” Question Finchkit, who was trying to get away from her mother’s tongue. Magpie let out a purr of amuse, ”Will have to see now won’t we?” Mistkit had been in his usually foggy state but as soon as they step paw step in the garden he alert and perking his ears at even the slight movement.

Suddenly all the kits turned to a large blue creature that turned to look at the kits. He bent down looking at each kit with a friendly smile. He put his paw? Towards each of the kits letting them sniff it. Cinnamonkit gave a cautious but curious sniff and scrambled back towards her parents.

Finchkit sniff the creature quickly before shuffling back.

Mistkit couldn’t help but scent the herbs coming off the creature, and walked forward not backing away like his siblings did. He look at the creature with calmness and friendliness. It’s paw was now at his face. And He gave it a lick instead of sniffing it like his siblings did. The creatures tasted like nothing but for some reason doing that made him calmer and more relaxed.

“Welcome to my garden, Little one” the creature greeted. Which caused Mistkit to jump not expecting it to talk. “Hum, Looks like you can hear me” he chuckled before he grab a feather from his coat and set it down in front of the kit. “A little present for being such a brave little kit” he spoke his voice filled with nothing but welcome,” You are always welcome to my garden little one.” The Creature got up and walked towards his garden tending to it’s needs. “Looks like the spirit made his choice.” Magpiestar spoke,”Remember kits don’t tell any cat what happen here today.”

The clan has 4 more days of leaf -bare! thank starclan because cats are getting sick way to much. And plus that means a baby-boom is coming! next season. I can't wait to see. This update is for Breezeclan. and this update shows you how Spirit cats are picked. they did this to both Patchpaw and Jaypaw when they were kits to see if they were chosen to become the spirit cat. Which neither got picked. Right now Magpiestar is the Spirit cat but he can't be the spirit cat for much longer. So it is time he figure out, who he going to past down his knowledge to. And the spirit chose Mistkit! Which means that Mistkit is probably going to have to have a mate when he grows up so he can spread his genes or his siblings has a chance of passing it down to whom ever they become mates with. and he can just mentor that cat. is how that going to work. I'm still figuring how to make the spirit cat powerful but not so powerful to the point I feel like I'm cheating my way out of stuff. anyways this the second time we see the kits but this time they have some personality. We have Mistkit the clueless, distractible, and oblivious sibling, then there miss I to make everything a challenge or competition aka Finchkit. And finally there the beautiful Cinnamonkit, who wise but a sly little kit that likes to seek information from other cats. So maybe she can used those good looks to get what she wants? whelp will have to see what in the future for these kits. Until next update

Ohhh my gosh I love the idea of kits being chosen as the spirit cats, and the land spirit giving them a gift! I've never thought of making a ghost the spirit of the land, (as I don't have University or Supernatural ) so I reaaallly ought to try that out in the side-Clan I'm creating for testing purposes :O I was kind of sad that I wasn't able to use plants as herbs without going through all of this hassle with teleporting the Twoleg and stuff so yeh, this is great!
Test Subject
#348 Old 6th Oct 2017 at 8:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DJKanine9
Ohhh my gosh I love the idea of kits being chosen as the spirit cats, and the land spirit giving them a gift! I've never thought of making a ghost the spirit of the land, (as I don't have University or Supernatural ) so I reaaallly ought to try that out in the side-Clan I'm creating for testing purposes :O I was kind of sad that I wasn't able to use plants as herbs without going through all of this hassle with teleporting the Twoleg and stuff so yeh, this is great!

I'm glad you love the idea I was trying to figure out a way to pick another spirit cat, without it being force or devaluing its rank. how Like a medince cat gets either chosen from starclan in a dream. So I took that idea and I changed some things along with add some rules to it. Like Starclan can't pick the spirt of the land, they have to be born with that power or not. And I'm debating weither or not they should have a separate code or just follow the warrior code. And I usually do this when the kits are at half way or maybe a few days before they become an apprentice. And for the ghost I just picked it because I didn't have to be build a house for it to live. I also don't have university but one day I'll get it. I have another spirit of the land, who is a fake plant sim (he chillin in Splashclan). And How I made it is turned him a blue and gave his some stone grey hairs. along with some clothing that would match his environment.
Test Subject
#349 Old 6th Oct 2017 at 11:34 PM Last edited by Flight's wings : 7th Oct 2017 at 11:48 PM.
Rabbitnose poked his head inside the medicine den, purring when he saw the familiar ginger she-cat, who was sniff herbs separating them the ones that were dry and have lost their poutine. “Um Cloverleaf?” Rabbitnose meowed nervously.
“Oh Hello Rabbitnose is there something wrong.” Cloverleaf asked sniffing the air for any type of scent. “No there nothing wrong I was just wondering if I can get some flowers?” Rabbitnose stammer as if something was on his mine. “Flowers?” question Cloverleaf, who tilted her head to the side.

“Yes Flowers I wanted to give them to a special cat,” reply the brown tom his voice fluttery. Cloverleaf let out a small purr and walked towards a small turned up shrub and asked the brown tom which one he would like. Rabbitnose gave his answer to the ginger she-cat and grabbed the flower from her.

Then he dashed out of camp into the territory. He drop the flower beside him and waited for her.
Then came the most beautiful cat he has ever laid eyes on, Snowheart. She walked towards the tom a look of happiness crossing her face as she ran towards him. “G-go-Good morning Rabbitnose. D-d-did you have a good night rest?” She greeted anxiously. “I-I-I did, but my morning is better now I’m with you” he reply with nervous excitement.

The two cats nuzzled each other before sitting down. “I wanted to asked y-you this for a while” he stuttered shifting his paws from side to side,” Snowheart, I remember the day that we met back at the barn, and I managed to convince you to come and join the clan with me. And when we trained together as apprentices.” “I remember all that” she purred,” I remember when are mentor would get into arguments about, who was better and you would always sneak me off to go hunting or explore the territory.” “I know, just like I will never forget the look you gave me when I became a warrior that day, and the fact that I got to
see you less and less.” He began. “ And when I became an warrior you yowled my name the loudest” she chuckled. The two cats let out a purred and scooted closer together.

“I love you” they both said in union. They blinked at each other in surprise for moments then Rabbitnose grabbed the flower from his side and gave it to Snowheart, who only gave a shocked meowed. “Snowheart from the day we joined the clan to the day you became a warrior I always loved you at first as a friend but now I want to be more than friends, Snowheart will you be my mate?” he asked a look of love and anxiety on his face. Snowheart stood there for moments, which cause the brown tom to be on edgy wonder if he hurt her. But a pounce from the white she-cat made the tom let out a breath he didn’t realize he was holding. “Yes! I mean yes I would love to be your mate” The she-cat proclaim. “Thank you Snowheart, Thank you for being my mate”

It's about time I do an update about them, I swear that these two are such love birds, whenever I sent one of them hunting the other follows suit, and they are always grooming, talking, pouncing, and one time they had a baby icon in one of their thoughts. So the white cat is Snowheart, who is a gentle, naïve, kind kitty while we have Rabbitnose the playful, cheerful, silly, childish, immature kitty. It was very interesting how these two became friends and now just mates! I can't wait to see their kittens. This is yet again another update from Breezeclan, don't worry will go back to the other clans soon I just want to give some extra love to this clan since I kinda be neglecting them. Still on break so I should be pumping out these updates like no tomorrow. This update is a tradition I'm thinking about starting in Breezeclan where cats either give the one they care/love/want to be mates with about a flower, leaf, stick, or some bird related item to them. Breezeclan needs more cats that I can ship because right now this clan only has a few shippable cats. and that just not enough. So I'm probably going to have to create some rouges/Kittypet/ Loners into the world. Along with more predators. I haven't seen any animal that wasn't a raccoon yet. That all for this update. Next update might just be something lovely dovey or something serious.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#350 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 4:39 PM Last edited by DJKanine9 : 12th Oct 2017 at 5:01 PM.
hey i'm back with a new woodclan and iceclan update.

In WoodClan (aka KitClan) the cats are apprehensive and constantly on their paws despite being exhausted, due to the little mouths they have to feed. Leopardleap collapsed, but shook it off with nothing more than mild tiredness, although, Appledawn has caught a severe illness. If she is not cured of it within five days, she will die, unless revived by an angelfish or a rainbow beetle.

The adult cats begin to despair, as they've lost a valuable hunter. Although, their savior comes in the form of a she-cat with fur black as night and eyes cold and sharp. Although they are intimidated by her outward standoffish appearance, she clears away their suspicions with her concern for the sickly queen.

However, despite this turn for the better, tragedy was quick to strike the sickly cats.

"...Fangstar! Fangstar, Sunflight's collapsed! You need to come quickly!"

"Lilypool. What's happened? What's wrong with Sunflight?"

"...I'm sorry, Fangstar, Leopardleap. There were no rainbow beetles to revive her."

"What...do you mean, there were no rainbow beetles to revive her...?"

". . ."

The silver-masked she-cat moves aside with a respectful dip of her head, making way for the two toms to look upon the sight of a fluffy calico lying on her side.

Fangstar moves forward, ever so slowly, so hesitantly. He buries his muzzle in her fur.

There was no warmth.

The cats hold a solemn vigil for Sunflight until dawn, with Shadewing keeping the kits distracted far away from the painful truth. They carry on as always by morning, with no time to spare.

~~~

Meanwhile, in IceClan, Narrowfoot remembers her also-deceased mate with a heavy heart. She decides that - most likely - this was StarClan's punishment, for abandoning her code and her Clan. She had long forfeited her position and accepted it when Coalspark took her place -- he was meek, but kindly and patient. He would be a good medicine cat, and one day train an apprentice to take on the same role.

She closed her eyes and gazed at her two kits, who would turn six moons by tomorrow. Halfkit was a bundle of excitement, standing tall and trying to sharpen her claws on a rock. Fogkit, however, seemed to be more subdued. Perhaps he'd known that he would be unable to perform any warrior duties.

The next morning came slowly, but eventually all the cats had gathered at their meeting place, where Finchstar stood proud on one of the many logs scattered around the riverside. He wasn't going to lie- he was quite nervous. Narrowfoot had taught him what to say for ceremonies, but this was his first time ever. He wished himself luck.

"...Halfpaw. I will be the one to mentor you."

The skinny kit's eyes practically gleam with excitement, and she steps up with her chest puffed out, a goofy but prideful grin on her face as she touches noses with her new mentor.

"...Fogpaw. Coalspark will be the one to mentor you."

Contrary to his sister, Fogkit simply nods and pads over to Coalspark, who gives a small reassuring look before they touch noses.

The meeting is then concluded, and everyone goes their separate ways.

(( I shall post some pictures later! ))

ALLEGIANCES:
IceClan ~

Leader -
Finchstar - Stocky golden tabby tom with a white muzzle and underbelly. Still has 9 lives left.

Deputy -
Narrowfoot - Petite spotted she-cat. Former medicine cat apprentice.

Medicine Cat -
Coalspark - Short-muzzled black and white tom.

Warriors - None

Apprentices - None

Elders - None

Kits -
Fogkit - Frail light grey and white mottled tom with dark gray patches.
Halfkit - Skinny light gray and brown mottled she-cat.
Feltkit - Stocky golden tabby with a large white patch across his face.

Queens -
Narrowfoot - Petite spotted she-cat. Former medicine cat apprentice. (Fogkit, Halfkit)
Elmreach - Dusky gray she-cat with bright yellow eyes. (Seedkit, Feltkit)

Deceased -
Tangledreed - Long-furred white and dark gray tom.
Cardinalsong - Long-furred dark ginger she-cat.
Seedkit - Small golden tabby tom with a large white patch across his face.

WoodClan ~

Leader -
Fangstar - Slender mottled gray tom with one blue eye and one yellow eye. Still has 5 lives left.

Deputy -
Leopardleap - Large spotted tom with green eyes.

Medicine Cat -
Lilypool - Fluffy, short-legged white she-cat with gray patches.

Warriors - None

Apprentices - None

Elders - None

Kits -
Raykit - Chubby, short-furred tom with black stripes and black and orange patches. Has one blue eye and one yellow eye.
Stormkit - Furry gray tabby tom with one blue eye and one yellow eye.
Bramblekit - Flat-muzzled brown tom with a silver underbelly and amber eyes.
Tigerkit - Wiry brown she-cat with a silver underbelly and amber eyes.
Lynxkit - Light brown spotted tom with amber eyes and large, pointed ears.
Grasskit - Small light brown spotted she-cat with amber eyes.

Queens -
Appledawn (Bramblekit, Tigerkit, Lynxkit, Grasskit) - Beautiful rosy brown she-cat with amber eyes.

Deceased -
Sunflight - Calico-patterned she-cat with one blue eye and one amber eye.
Page 14 of 27