Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#101 Old 13th May 2009 at 12:12 PM
Though they are certainly a lot more annoying than brushing your teeth . But yes, they aren't anything to really worry about. You'll get used to it, and although it is an inconvenience, you'll be fine!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#102 Old 13th May 2009 at 2:21 PM
^ Seriously though, how many times have you got in from a movie or night out and thought all you want to do is crash in bed and you remember you have to brush your teeth first? Irritating... :P
Scholar
#103 Old 15th May 2009 at 9:53 AM
I know I shouldn't really worry about it.
But it's just...ew.
And there's no one I can really talk to about it. None of my friends have got it yet. My mum would probably be OK, but it would be so awkward. And my sisters - they are all embarrassing and gushy and "OOOOH MEG'S BECOMING A WOMAN". I hate it. Call me a prude, but I just don't wanna talk about it to anyone.
SO...instead I make it public on the Net! Weee!

Call me Meg

lately i want everything
every star tied to a string

av credit
Mad Poster
#104 Old 15th May 2009 at 9:57 AM
. Don't worry. I was a late bloomer, so most of my friends had already had them, but I still found it difficult to talk to them about it. I'm not close at all with my mother, so telling her was awful. I don't talk about mine much at all seeing as I'm normally a very shy and reserved person as it is. Even if it will be awkward with your mother, as long as you have a decent relationship with her it should all be fine .
Mad Poster
#105 Old 15th May 2009 at 10:27 AM
It's really not a trouble. If you're close to your mum or sisters, then it's so much easier. Listen to PixCii. She's right, ya know.

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Forum Resident
#106 Old 15th May 2009 at 12:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by meggie272
And there's no one I can really talk to about it.

That's what Da Girls Club is fooooor. :D
Mad Poster
#107 Old 16th May 2009 at 12:41 AM
Back to the small breast debacle- when you start shopping for bathing suits, buy a bikini with a bandeau top. I just bought two today and they're very flattering to us ladies with a slimmer, flat figure; a bandeau top really emphasizes your shoulders and stomach, and it doesn't make the chest seem flat.

My vent: I'm getting a few academic awards next week- it's a big deal at my school, and I'm damn proud. When I worked it up in conversation with two of my friends this morning, they didn't even congratulate me; just changed the topic. Is it so wrong of me to want a little support? I hang out in a group of six and the others are always happy for me- my best friend says that she admires how hard I work in school and that I deserve it, but is it such a crime for me to want a little "good job" from these two friends? I feel like they're so self-absorbed that they're never supportive of me, and I've done nothing but attentively listen to their problems.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Inventor
#108 Old 24th May 2009 at 4:18 AM
*Hugs fellow small chested ladies* :D

My BF and I seem to fight alot now. He use to be really understanding but know anything I disagree with him on he goes to lengths to prove me wrong and it usually ends with me crying and him ticked off and yelling at me.. I'm not trying to tell him he's wrong for having a different opinion, so why would he act so attacked? He even made me apologise for LOOKING angry the other day even though I really wasn't angry and I told him that.
I love him so much and we usually get along great, I don't understand why its such a big deal if I don't agree with him on something..
Mad Poster
#109 Old 25th May 2009 at 11:05 AM
Penny - If he is doing this to you, then he is not worth your time. Trust me, I know.

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#110 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 7:51 AM
Tomorrow is my last day here in Oregon, I'm moving with my mom to Studio City, and here I was all excited about it. But now that it's so close I'm having second doubts. Salem is what I know and love. I can't even sleep lol!

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Forum Resident
#111 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 7:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PennyTheCorgi
My BF and I seem to fight alot now. He use to be really understanding but know anything I disagree with him on he goes to lengths to prove me wrong and it usually ends with me crying and him ticked off and yelling at me.. I'm not trying to tell him he's wrong for having a different opinion, so why would he act so attacked? He even made me apologise for LOOKING angry the other day even though I really wasn't angry and I told him that.
I love him so much and we usually get along great, I don't understand why its such a big deal if I don't agree with him on something..

My husband does something like this to me! For example...today we were in the kitchen, which is kind of small. I was standing there cooking dinner and drinking a cup of coffee...the cup was practically full. He began walking towards me to dump something in the sink and there wasn't anywhere I could really go to get out of the way, so instead I stood still hoping he would go around me. Well he bumped my arm and I just say "Hey!"...not yelling, just a bit louder than normal. He then proceeded to argue with me for twenty minutes about who's fault it was. I eventually just said, I'm sorry, you're right...but then he got mad at me for giving in! Argh!

I think in his case he just likes a good debate, no matter what it's about. He has never made me cry though. PennyTheCorgi if your boyfriend is making you cry and feeling no remorse? Then it's time to either give him up or give him a ultimatum.
Mad Poster
#112 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 11:04 PM
My mother is, once again, being totally unreasonable. I never really have friends over unless it's for school work, and this weekend I asked my mother if I could have four friends over for the evening. We were basically going to make our own dinner then crash in my room.
As soon as I suggested these friends coming over, she immediately asked me what school work we'd be doing. I told her that our assessment was over, and that we weren't going to be doing homework, it was meant to be a purely social visit.
Bad move on my part, I suppose, because she completely blew up and started saying how she doesn't want her house interruppted every weekend by teenage girls, and that I should be focusing on my homework more than my social life and other similar stuff.
She blew the entire thing out of proportion, and it isn't fair. I don't want to sound like a spoilt brat, but my friends always get to have their friends over for dinner/sleepovers/lunch and whatnot, but I can never return the favour because of my mother.
Test Subject
#113 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 11:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PixCii
My mother is, once again, being totally unreasonable. I never really have friends over unless it's for school work, and this weekend I asked my mother if I could have four friends over for the evening. We were basically going to make our own dinner then crash in my room.
As soon as I suggested these friends coming over, she immediately asked me what school work we'd be doing. I told her that our assessment was over, and that we weren't going to be doing homework, it was meant to be a purely social visit.
Bad move on my part, I suppose, because she completely blew up and started saying how she doesn't want her house interruppted every weekend by teenage girls, and that I should be focusing on my homework more than my social life and other similar stuff.
She blew the entire thing out of proportion, and it isn't fair. I don't want to sound like a spoilt brat, but my friends always get to have their friends over for dinner/sleepovers/lunch and whatnot, but I can never return the favour because of my mother.

My mom is quite similar! She's very judgmental when it comes to friends. I'm a little socially awkward so I rarely invite people to my house anyway, but if my mom doesn't like them I can never have them over. My sisters really get the bad end of it, because my mom really hates this lovely girl they're friends with. Luckily the only friend I'm very very close has similar interests to my mom and is very polite, so my mom is like "hey Cassie, she can come over WHENEVER she likes. ;D"

Anyway, um... I don't really have much to vent about. Only thing wrong in my life right now would be that my friend's boyfriend is a bit of an asshole. I mean, a lot of the guys I'm acquainted with do kind of asshole-y things but they never go too far, and they always apologize if they really upset you. He just isn't really nice company. o: He's rude, a bit too rambunctious, and just downright annoying. He's very clingy too, VERY into PDA. And lately I can't hang out with my friend because she'll always invite him. o:
Instructor
#114 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 7:42 AM
PixCii- My mom is a lot like your's.
heart station- I have the same problem with my friend and her boyfriend. They act like they HAVE to be every where together it is really annoying.

Well hello to my other flat chested friends. Anyway here is my vent. Alright so the other day I was talking to my friend(let's call him Jim). He was telling me about the party he was having for his b-day. He told me when and where and everything. So today I got on facebook to reply to a message he had sent me after I had logged off. Well I replied and went back to the little homepage thing. The invitation to his b-day party was up on my homepage so I clicked it open and looked throught all the invited people...5 times. I wasn't invited. I don't know if he still needs to add people on there or if it was intentional. I don't know why he wouldn't invite me, he invited me to his last party and we are goood friends. And anyway, why would he tell me about his party if he isn't going to invite me. Im not sure if I should bring it up or not.
Test Subject
#115 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 6:04 PM
If he told you about it, he was probably planning on inviting on. Maybe he just forgot to add you on the Facebook thing.
Instructor
#116 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 2:37 AM
That's what I'm hoping happened. He still hasn't added me though so I'm trying to find a casual way to bring it up in conversation
Inventor
#117 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 3:00 AM Last edited by PennyTheCorgi : 20th Jun 2009 at 3:20 PM.
Thanks for the help tree4me and ktbcca. :D
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#118 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 7:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PixCii
She blew the entire thing out of proportion, and it isn't fair. I don't want to sound like a spoiled brat, but my friends always get to have their friends over for dinner/sleepovers/lunch and whatnot, but I can never return the favour because of my mother.

Haha, girrrrrl my mom can be complicated sometimes as well. I think its just a motherly thing or something. If my mom wouldn't let my friends over, I would be persistent with begging until she gave in. But then again it may not work for other people mom's.

Anyway, we don't have Internet at the new house yet so I'm stealing from some open wireless connection called LAMBE, haha I feel so ghetto. Isn't this like illegal? :P

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Instructor
#119 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 6:55 PM
Alright so I worked up the nerve to bring up my friend's party invite. I said "am I invited or do I just get to hear about it lol". Hopefully he says that I am invited
Mad Poster
#120 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 1:11 AM
My friend is dating all these seedy guys and as much as I want to be informed about what goes in on her life, I really can't stand to hear her talk about them when all I can think is, "why are you dating a dumb guy like him!?" I think that she's dating them just for the sake of dating, not because she particularly likes them, but there's no firm way to steer away from her love life in conversation and remain subtle. Maybe I'm just old-fashioned in that intelligence and chivalry are two non-negotiable traits I look for in a companion, and these guys clearly lack both. I know it's none of my business, but it just makes me really sad that her standards are so low.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Forum Resident
#121 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 1:20 AM
Rabid, it's not old-fashioned to expect those traits in a partner, it's simply common sense IMO. It's sad to hear about your mates being associated with low-lives (if I can call them that)
The best advice I got is to talk to her about it.
Scholar
#122 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 9:21 AM
I've started spotting - not a full-blown period but there's blood there, I've just got a panty liner at the moment.

This explains why I was feeling so tired and teary yesterday, I guess. But as soon as I found the blood in my undies I burst into tears. It's just too much right now, I've just been through leaving the boy that i'm in love with for two years, I'm exhausted, I'm getting bullied at school and I just can't handle it!

I don't want it! GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it not enough that I fell in love with a boy at camp and can't see him again until Year 10???????

Call me Meg

lately i want everything
every star tied to a string

av credit
Inventor
#123 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 6:18 PM
Oh I know how you feel, ewww I know sometimes I just hate being a girl. And the guys think they have it bad...

Don't talk to me. Actually do, but...

And last week one of my guy friends threw me in a pool with all my clothes on and I had my period. I had to get out right away because I was wearing a pad...

And at least you have lots of girls, albeit online to talk to... my first period was a total surprize, and it was, um... heavy shall we say? Yeah and I didn't have any pads or anything, but I made it through. Telling my mom was awkward, but I love her so much so it wasn't that bad. At least you won't get yours at school. At least you can stay home and get used to it, I got mine on a Monday and had to deal with a full week of school.
Mad Poster
#124 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 7:33 AM
My stomach is really sore .
At my school, footballs are banned during break unless they're on the oval. There are some really obnoxious Year 7's who sit right near where I do (in what has always been the Year 10 area), and they think they're so above the rules that they can kick the ball around where ever they like.
At recess today I was just standing talking with some of my friends and the Year 7's are kicking their ball around. Suddenly I feel this really heavy weight on my stomach and I can't breathe, and I see the ball rolling away. They had kicked the ball straight into us, and it had hit me right in the stomach, and it had winded me. It was awful. I burst into tears in front of everyone, but I couldn't breathe so I felt like I was about to pass out.
I then had to go to my next class because I'm in an assessment heavy time at school and couldn't go home, but I still couldn't breathe properly and I was still crying. In the class I had there are two really bitchy girls who will find any reason to pick on someone, and they have something against me. I walked into class late after going to sickbay, my eyes are all red and puffy and I still can't breathe properly. The two girls looked at me, looked at each other, and started laughing! They kept looking at me during the class and then snickering and whispering to each other. It just made me feel so much worse.
Alchemist
#125 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 8:34 PM
PixCii- They're such MORONS!
You're not alone-there is this girl in school who is an Idiotic Fat Pig-and guess what I do when she tries to find the best way to annoy/upset me etc.
Instead of bursting in tears/walking away upset/fighting/swearing etc.
I say something she can't respond to. At first you'll need to get the hang of it,but it will come. I was bullied at the beginning of Primary School, but now I'm a popular, confident, liked person! My eg. The Idiotic Fat Pig ran up to me and stuck a piesce of sticky plant/leaves/whatever on me from the corner of the field. What I mean is, you have to automatically say something like:
''Oh, look that suits my t-shirt, oh thanks!'' And throw it away when she runs away from you because she doesn't know what to say.
So try saying things like that when those two morons from that class start laughing at you again, because when you get into it, you'll always know what to say- like me!

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve

Page 5 of 123